[1.0.10] * Nitrous Hexxit * | 60 Slots | Factions PVP World | Skyblock | Hexxit Hunger Games | 24/7 No Lag!

GingerJonny

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Username:

DragonScythe

Full name (In real life):

If you honestly need it, I can tell you.

Age (Please be honest):

Hexxit Experience (How much of it do you have?):

I'm very experienced with Hexxit and all of its mods. I know almost all of the capabilities and processes of obtaining items. With this knowledge, I can tell what is able to be done and what cannot be done without altering their client in any way. You can trust me to have a grasp on what players are doing at all times.

How long have you been playing on our server:

Although I don't recall the exact date I joined your server, I have been active on Chromacraft for a couple of weeks. In this time, I have helped shape the server to become what it is today.

Email:

I will tell you, but just not on these forums :P

Location (Country/Region):

United States of America

Username:

DragonScythe

Full name (In real life):

If you honestly need it, I can tell you.

Age (Please be honest):

Hexxit Experience (How much of it do you have?):

I'm very experienced with Hexxit and all of its mods. I know almost all of the capabilities and processes of obtaining items. With this knowledge, I can tell what is able to be done and what cannot be done without altering their client in any way. You can trust me to have a grasp on what players are doing at all times.

How long have you been playing on our server:

Although I don't recall the exact date I joined your server, I have been active on Chromacraft for a couple of weeks. In this time, I have helped shape the server to become what it is today.

Email:

I will tell you, but just not on these forums :P

Location (Country/Region):

United States of America

the other info u can just pm me or tell me on the server :)

Um the server crashes everytime i try to join anyhelp???

What's your in=game username?

EDIT: And what does the crash log read when it says "Minecraft has Crashed!" and there is a bunch of stuff below, please take a screenshot or something when you crash. It could be a corrupted item or entity.

Username:Robertking

Full name (In real life):Robert Huddleston

Age (Please be honest):15

Hexxit Experience (How much of it do you have?):Basically I know everything if not I guess google will help

How long have you been playing on our server:Week or 2

Email:robertking1998

Location (Country/Region):America

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons