[1.1.5] EU 1 Tekkit [Towny][Anti-Grief][TogglePvP][mcMMO][Whitelist][NoLag][100 Slots][LWC]

EGC.NightStalker

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nickname: wixo

What are you going to build?: Well, a spacestation I suppose... Although, maybe space docks with lots of different ships would be fun. I guess I'll just build by instinct and something (perhaps even aestheticaly pleasing) will come out of it :D

Nickname: wixo

What are you going to build?: Well, a spacestation I suppose... Although, maybe space docks with lots of different ships would be fun. I guess I'll just build by instinct and something (perhaps even aestheticaly pleasing) will come out of it :D

You have been whitelisted, enjoy! :)

WHY DO I KEEP GETTING THINGS STOLEN FROM LOCKED CHESTS?!!!

If you would have read OUR forum you would know.

Someone kept lagging the server for 2 days in a row because of not properly building his machines and/or pipes.

Therefore we had to do a rollback last Wednesday and yesterday again...

So nothing is stolen, it`s a rollback.

p.s. Next time press the button on your keyboard called capslock to turn it off instead of just blatantly screaming that you got stolen from.

Nickname: Carakus

What are you going to build? Short term a home with automated factories, long term whatever seems suitably epic at the time

also my friend,

Nickname: cdplayer

What are you going to build? As above