[1.0.1] HexThis! [24/7 - Whitelist - PVP - Economy - Towns] [Adults][ No dim doors]

RagingBearFish

8TNwulU.png

PICTURES(Check out our new spawn!!):

IP's ARE NOW: hex.craftthis.info

IP ADDRESS SUBJECT TO CHANGE

HexThis! is based on the new Hexxit modpack, if you haven't heard or checked out the modpack we suggest you check it out here:

ovWeeR0.png

What we are running, is to allow the player to have almost complete freedom to do what they want, whether it is "flying solo" or teaming up and tackling those battle tower's together. On top of that we are trying to run a mature community, we want people to respect each other, henceforth we want the game to be something that people can come into after a day of work and be greeted by people and be able to wind down and beat some dungeon ass.

In that regard the one stipulation to joining the server is you have to be 18+ or demonstrate a mature attitude, the lowest I will accept is 15, if you are not 15 you have almost no chance of being accepted into the server.

Also if you've never played tekkit or hexxit, you'll need a special launcher, it's really simple.

Run the launcher and select hexxit from the list, press play and you're good to go! Just put in the IP!

So what are we running outside of the Modpack?

Essentials

• we wanted to keep it simple, so we're using essentials and essentials economy with Buy/sell/trade/free signs which do in fact work with all the extra items. We don't want players to have to sift through 60 commands just to sell an item.

Grief Prevention

• Not only can you make a town with this, but you can play alone in the wilderness and still have your belongings protected

Herochat

• We allow players to create their own channels for their towns, parties, or just friends. We have no rules on the channels although you will only be able to create channels, not mod or admin the channels or remove them. Channels that have not been used in some time will be removed.

and a few small plugins that don't affect you directly besides permissions.

We only accept courtesy donations if you enjoy playing the server, you have access to everything now and when you donate you will still have access to everything, no donator perks. You cannot buy admin or mod status.

ADMINS:

RagingBearFish

SirLink215

TheForestHermit

MODS: <NONE> apply below!

Whitelist Application:

IGN:

Timezone:

Why do you want to play on the server?:

you can fill it out here or http://www.minecraft...ds-or-builders/

Staff Application:

IGN:

How long have you played minecraft?:

Do you have teamspeak and/or mumble?:

What server have you administrated or moderated?:

If you are not an admin or mod of those servers anymore, why?:

Timezone?:

Please post a picture or 2 of a build you have done:

Do you have knowledge of worldedit?:

Do you have general knowledge of plugin usage?

We will be posting guides on how to do certain things with hexxit and certain plugin guides on our website

ZqzLB0v.png

Hop on our ts3! ----> ts55.gameservers.com:9361

Thank-you and hope to see some of you in the server!

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•Timezone:

Central Standard Time (TX, USA)

•Why do you want to play on the server?:

I enjoyed playing hexxit on single player and I normally played FTB Mindcrack/Direwolf with friends on a server hosted by my Vanilla MC server owner. I do not enjoy the idea of playing with whiney children and very much support the "Adults only" servers. I hope to see you in game, My IGN is TheDreamx!

Ign: scarligmione

Timezone:

Pacific Time

Why do you want to play on the server?:

I am looking for a good server that I can play Hexxit on. The reason why this one caught my eye though is it is an adult

server so I wont have to deal with a bunch of kids. I also like the Grief protection never been a fan of griefers so that'

just makes this server sound that much better.

An little question. Is the server reseted after a time and players wont be deleted so they can save there most precious belongings?

Timezone:

CEST UTC/GMT +2 hours

Why do you want to play on the server?

I have only played Minecraft on singelplayer and on private servers with my friends and had an thought about joining an server that someone else have hosted, thought it would be fun and learning!

And the server cought my eyes when i saw that it was for 18+ age. Having it mature is realy nice.

Ha, I'm the one that started that post. I can definitely look into it, and probably will become instated. Before I do it I will for sure make player inventories saved. Don't worry, we'll take care of you.

I'll hop on and whitelist you before i goto bed.

I'm assuming your IGN is feekkee

Ha, I'm the one that started that post. I can definitely look into it, and probably will become instated. Before I do it I will for sure make player inventories saved. Don't worry, we'll take care of you.

I'll hop on and whitelist you before i goto bed.

I'm assuming your IGN is feekkee

Thats true! Have a good night sleep!

IGN: ironthunder989

Timezone: Central Time Zone

Why do you want to play on the server?: I would like to be able to play on the server because I want to join a community that isn't full of children, and because I have yet to find a respectable server that has anybody watching what happens on their server

IGN: Aelarnost

Timezone: MST, usually play afternoon-evenings

Why do you want to play on the server?: Looking for a nice smaller whitelist server that I can play on and not get griefed all the time. I play occasionally when I am not busy. Looks like a nice server that fits my play style.

hello, my name is haden, ign:Littledouggy132 I am 20 years of age and would absolutely love to play on your server, it will be a pleasure seeing you all in game. i have never moderated or been an admin on a server before. that being said i could help to make this world a better place, i will only step in where i see conflicts that need to be resolved, and i would earn all my items(unlike a lot of mods and admins on other servers) and yes i have ts3 i use it mostly for borderlands

Talk about discrimination? I'm 10. I actually would've lied and said my false age, but I did not. I am here to prove that there are those mature kids out there. I have been around cuss a lot. I don't give a crap, though. I respect a lot. I love to enjoy Minecraft and other Technic modpacks, like Hexxit. I am not the idiot to grief lava, unless it's allowed. I never even do that, though, I just loot chests if so. If you DO decide to let me in, although, here: Age: 10, Time Zone: Asuncion, 4:00. Name in Minecraft: MalachiteFish. Why do I want to play on the server? Because, I enjoy hexxit, and I understand the economy plugin. I am very mature for my age.

IGN: Shiroko24

Time zone: EST - UTC-5

Why do you want to play on the server?: Completely bored with single player, would prefer to play with people somewhat in my age group.

Hey man, you're added! Sorry I was at work, I could not whitelist you at the time you tried to join.

Talk about discrimination? I'm 10. I actually would've lied and said my false age, but I did not. I am here to prove that there are those mature kids out there. I have been around cuss a lot. I don't give a crap, though. I respect a lot. I love to enjoy Minecraft and other Technic modpacks, like Hexxit. I am not the idiot to grief lava, unless it's allowed. I never even do that, though, I just loot chests if so. If you DO decide to let me in, although, here: Age: 10, Time Zone: Asuncion, 4:00. Name in Minecraft: MalachiteFish. Why do I want to play on the server? Because, I enjoy hexxit, and I understand the economy plugin. I am very mature for my age.

Sorry my man, I cannot let you in. It's not discrimination it's the community we are trying to create, I specifically said absolutely no one under the age of 15 and almost no one under the age of 18. A lot of people are joining this server because they want to be in their age group and I will not go against my word to accommodate you, sorry bud. Thanks for applying though.

Timezone: eastern time zone USA

And why do i want to play on this server is: i hate playing with other people my age. there to annoying, i just want to explore and they just want to troll and steal. so a more mature group would fit me better. i saw your server and i think it fits the bill perfectly i may not be 18+ but i do respect others and i dont act like a child

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons