[1.0.1] HexThis! [24/7 - Whitelist - PVP - Economy - Towns] [Adults][ No dim doors]

RagingBearFish

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Illius_Frostfyre

Time Zone: GMT +1

Why I want to play on the server?

Well, I want to play on a professional server thats not full of idiotic 8 year olds who does nothing else than destroying your buildings and stealing your stuff. Ive been playing minecraft since Alpha 1.1.25 and I want to be able to enjoy the wonders of Hexxit on a server without feeling the need to hide your home and chests. You may think im a little young, but you could cut down my permissions until I have shown that I can behave.

Hope to see you on the server! (If you accept my application that is...)

/ Illius

IGN: Illius_Frostfyre

Time Zone: GMT +1

Why I want to play on the server?

Well, I want to play on a professional server thats not full of idiotic 8 year olds who does nothing else than destroying your buildings and stealing your stuff. Ive been playing minecraft since Alpha 1.1.25 and I want to be able to enjoy the wonders of Hexxit on a server without feeling the need to hide your home and chests. You may think im a little young, but you could cut down my permissions until I have shown that I can behave.

Hope to see you on the server! (If you accept my application that is...)

/ Illius

We give trial periods. You have 5 days to show that you can be a mature person and cooperate with the rest of us. The average age of our server is around 20-22 with people ranging from 15-30+. We run a respectful environment. If you can adhere to the rules and show that you can be mature. I will whitelist you permanently. I'm watching you! No second chances.

we don't have a limit right now, we will be adding a resource world that willg et regenerated every month or so, PvP really isn't much of a thing right now because everyone is pretty chill about things like that. I would wait awhile to PVP when people start getting end game gear and want to do things such as PVP. Killing for no reason other than PVPing isn't specifically frowned upon, but you know be respectful with stuff like that.

Nah, world still has a lot of unexplored. A lot of people are focusing on building. Soon we will add multiverse and add a resource world that will reset, and then we will restrict boundaries on the home/build world. Nether and twilight are both open now.

Make sure you post whitelist applications.

I hope you don't mind if I apply for whitelist for me and 2 friends.

IGN: Fisher900, Balarion11, Tyrelan

Timezone: EST, CST

Why do you want to play on the server?: I have attempted to run a server on my own for my friends and I but its not powerful enough for Hexxit. I want a lag free experience for us without the hassle of dealing with kids bugging us constantly. We like privacy but we also like a community that is there for you when needed but keeps out of your business.

IGN: corpus

Timezone: CST

Why do you want to play on the server?: Been playing a lot of technical packs, Hexxit seems to be a rather refreshing change. I am a big fan of pvp for the sake of just pvping. I am also weary of servers that tend to be run by children, This sounds like it may be a refreshing change.

IGN:
PVM_Curtis

Timezone:
Eastern

Why do you want to play on the server?: I would like to play on this server, because Hexxit seem to me a really amazing Mod pack that, with online play, would be even better. It's also nice to be around a more mature crowd than the majority of other minecraft servers,

IGN: Darien490

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Why do you want to play on the server?: Maturity in online gaming is a big factor for me. Plus, every other server I've been on has been terrible. I'm hoping the extra maturity means the server is run better.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons