[1.0.1] HexThis! [24/7 - Whitelist - PVP - Economy - Towns] [Adults][ No dim doors]

RagingBearFish

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN:

krazysh01

Timezone:

GMT +2 (South Africa)

Why do you want to play on the server?:

I've been looking for a proper survival server to play on for awhile now and yours sounds really cool. I also like that this server is a mature community so that i don't worry about all the spam and offensive language in chat. I have teamspeak and usually like to be on there while i'm playing as i find it much more convenient than typing out everything.

IGN:

krazysh01

Timezone:

GMT +2 (South Africa)

Why do you want to play on the server?:

I've been looking for a proper survival server to play on for awhile now and yours sounds really cool. I also like that this server is a mature community so that i don't worry about all the spam and offensive language in chat. I have teamspeak and usually like to be on there while i'm playing as i find it much more convenient than typing out everything.

You have been Listed

IGN: Elegantly

Why do you want to play on this server?: After playing for a few on single-player to get to know the mod better, I always try to find a server, because single-player is not so fun alone. I have always been into Minecraft servers / modpacks in-which have an RPG feel. Also finding a server in-which is mature and actually stands by that point (i.e. 18+, and very rarely under that age) in my book is extremely awesome and what I did on my servers past. Though age does not limit or actually make those to being mature, and one can only project their maturity through typing and voice over the internet. My ideals on cussing, or adult themes is a tad different as that is a reason I try to also join a mature server, because it is going to happen, and there is nothing wrong with words if used in correct context. Though I do not tolerate racism, sexism, or abuse to anyone. Cussing and spamming go hand-in-hand in some cases, which I --and everyone-- hate. Basically, I want a laid back server in which no squeakers are around to ruin others experiences, I have had enough of that in the past.

IGN: Elegantly

Why do you want to play on this server?: After playing for a few on single-player to get to know the mod better, I always try to find a server, because single-player is not so fun alone. I have always been into Minecraft servers / modpacks in-which have an RPG feel. Also finding a server in-which is mature and actually stands by that point (i.e. 18+, and very rarely under that age) in my book is extremely awesome and what I did on my servers past. Though age does not limit or actually make those to being mature, and one can only project their maturity through typing and voice over the internet. My ideals on cussing, or adult themes is a tad different as that is a reason I try to also join a mature server, because it is going to happen, and there is nothing wrong with words if used in correct context. Though I do not tolerate racism, sexism, or abuse to anyone. Cussing and spamming go hand-in-hand in some cases, which I --and everyone-- hate. Basically, I want a laid back server in which no squeakers are around to ruin others experiences, I have had enough of that in the past.

why is it the server is down more often than up? Also, when ever it goes back and forth between the two IP's I lose all my waypoints as well as any explored area becomes black again. Also, the nether and overworld waypoints appear on the same map making it very confusing.

why is it the server is down more often than up? Also, when ever it goes back and forth between the two IP's I lose all my waypoints as well as any explored area becomes black again. Also, the nether and overworld waypoints appear on the same map making it very confusing.

It's actually up more than it is down, this is the first time it's been down since the 3rd, but it is down due to an issue with the machine and is currently being repaired. I'm not really sure what you mean by switching between IP's. It has 2 IP's that are active at all times.

It's actually up more than it is down, this is the first time it's been down since the 3rd, but it is down due to an issue with the machine and is currently being repaired. I'm not really sure what you mean by switching between IP's. It has 2 IP's that are active at all times.

i only rarely show both ip's up at the same time. do you not get the waypoint/map explore separate between the two? or the nether sharing?

I have not had this problem and I've heard no one else with this problem. What IP do you connect through?

The one's you list at the top: mc1.1upclan.info and mc2.1upclan.info

for me they are completely separate with regards to the map.

The one's you list at the top: mc1.1upclan.info and mc2.1upclan.info

for me they are completely separate with regards to the map.

This is a problem with the way mini maps store way points. They are done based on the connection IP so when you shift between the two as far as the mini map knows they are different servers and therefore have different way points.

EDIT: its not a difficult process so you if you want I can outline how to copy points between servers.

This is a problem with the way mini maps store way points. They are done based on the connection IP so when you shift between the two as far as the mini map knows they are different servers and therefore have different way points.

EDIT: its not a difficult process so you if you want I can outline how to copy points between servers.

Thanks for the explanation, I assumed it was something to do with it considering to be different, but most users only use one or the other, we only set up the second IP becuase we may be doing something with a second server very soon. So the solution, obviously, is pick one or the other.

Thanks for the explanation, I assumed it was something to do with it considering to be different, but most users only use one or the other, we only set up the second IP becuase we may be doing something with a second server very soon. So the solution, obviously, is pick one or the other.

yes, but that goes back to my earlier point they almost always for me never appear online at the same time.

IGN: Gcoxeh

Timezone: Eastern (US & Canada)

I just want a server that isn't entirely made up of rambunctious jackasses that like to prioritize annoying the shit out of you. (If language is a problem, excuse me in this instance) I also really enjoy the fact that (from what I've heard) that there are no machines, so I assume this mod will be interesting.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons