[1.0.1] HexThis! [24/7 - Whitelist - PVP - Economy - Towns] [Adults][ No dim doors]

RagingBearFish

IGN: Darkzellz

Timezone: Pacific standard time/ Pacific Daylight time

Why do you want to play on the server?: I heard it was a more adult community, and frankly, i'm tired of my houses being "greifed"* by stupid little kids. Also I have been looking a long time for a more mature community to interact with. And Hexxit is an amazing Modpack, iv been trying to make/ find a modpack like this for a long time.

* greif: usually the act of digging out profanity or simply just breaking my house because the griefer is either too incompetent to make his/her own home or because they gain pleasure from making moderately nice things look like garbage >.>

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Darien490

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Why do you want to play on the server?: Maturity in online gaming is a big factor for me. Plus, every other server I've been on has been terrible. I'm hoping the extra maturity means the server is run better.

I got you!

Talk about discrimination? I'm 10. I actually would've lied and said my false age, but I did not. I am here to prove that there are those mature kids out there. I have been around cuss a lot. I don't give a crap, though. I respect a lot. I love to enjoy Minecraft and other Technic modpacks, like Hexxit. I am not the idiot to grief lava, unless it's allowed. I never even do that, though, I just loot chests if so. If you DO decide to let me in, although, here: Age: 10, Time Zone: Asuncion, 4:00. Name in Minecraft: MalachiteFish. Why do I want to play on the server? Because, I enjoy hexxit, and I understand the economy plugin. I am very mature for my age.

You give children a bad name. Cursing is not the measure of maturity. I do not support this server because of age discrimination however.

You give children a bad name. Cursing is not the measure of maturity. I do not support this server because of age discrimination however.

yikes, MalachiteFish, maturity is about how you act, if we're measuring maturity by how many times you cuss, then explain all the super "mature" christians and other religious people I know .. because i've never heard most of them cuss as well as my non religious friends that don't usually curse ;).

cursing is about honesty, but sometimes, thats just lies hahaha.

swearing.jpg

Hope this helps you grow as a person.

oh, before i forget, this is my MOD/builder application :D

i put it on the minecraft forum first.

IGN:Darkzellz

How long have you played minecraft?: since about Beta 1.3.5 not sure the exact date tongue.png

Do you have teamspeak and/or mumble?: Both! biggrin.png

What server have you administrated or moderated?: i have been an admin on several small servers, also i was an admin on a very popular Classic server (those things were nuts when MC first went beta) called Redcraft. I am a plugin mechanic for Imaginecraft.net.

If you are not an admin or mod of those servers anymore, why?: all the servers closed (including the one and only server i was banned from wink.png that was for personal relation issues) and Imaginecraft is sorta... dieing, so i'm on a new quest, looking for a nice and good community with a good server (plus this mod is amazing!!! O_O)

Timezone?: PST -8hours

Please post a picture or 2 of a build you have done: I don't take many photos of my builds but here is one my first real non-goof-off use of Voxel sniper. Im a minor terraformer but i take my Tera seriously! no terrible totaly fake sheets of random biome changes or ice walls wink.png

Do you have knowledge of worldedit?: HECK yes! Voxel and W/E are the tools of my trade biggrin.png gotta love the power to change the land to floating mountains or great chasms with just a the clicks of my mouse! (the only issue i may have is sometimes I have trouble accommodating for server handling, but after my first 2-3 Edits, i would have it down smile.png after-all each server can handle only so much but its usually pretty clear about the limits)

Do you have general knowledge of plugin usage? Heck yea! I'm a self proclaimed Plugin wizard! biggrin.png I have trained myself in the mechanics behind almost all the most common plugins, World guard, Voxel (all of voxel >.>) and many others! I'm also HAPPY to learn as much about any plugins you use, i throw myself into making others happy with my Modding and admin help, or just my general knowledge of plugins. Iv even taught some new mods on other servers wink.png

(sorry if i missed anything, I didn't fill it out in order, couldnt find the photos XD, ALSO, my spelling may suck, i'm a phonetic typer tongue.png thank goodness for Google chrome!)

~ Sincerely,

Darkzellz

PS. I thank you for your time to read this and eagerly wait for a reply smile.png

PSS >.> if you still need builders I'd love to help building! ... much less stress on my part, being a mod or admin is a hard job, but I enjoy it if it means helping people but id much rather make pretty buildings and landscapes ;)

Server's been down for a bit. Everything okay?

Had to do something with biome "decorating", was just a runtime error, most likely won't happen very often if ever and if it does I'll look into it more. We're down to about 1-2 random crashes a day, so we've solved most of the problems and we have people on at almost all times that are able to restart the server. The server will also restart every 4 hours or if it does have a real crash (meaning the server forces itself to shutdown) the MCMYADMIN control panel will restart it after 15-20 minutes or so.

Had to do something with biome "decorating", was just a runtime error, most likely won't happen very often if ever and if it does I'll look into it more. We're down to about 1-2 random crashes a day, so we've solved most of the problems and we have people on at almost all times that are able to restart the server. The server will also restart every 4 hours or if it does have a real crash (meaning the server forces itself to shutdown) the MCMYADMIN control panel will restart it after 15-20 minutes or so.

ok, I ran my own modpack server for a bit, so I know how much they suck to work with at times and how hard they grind on servers XD

IGN:
Vdpsteel

Timezone:
GMT -7 hours

Why do you want to play on the server?: I am looking for a server with a some what active community, that is a little more on the mature side of things. I really enjoy the hexxit modpack, and would like to spend my time enjoying in on here. I have a mic, and teamspeak. I will try and be on whenever is most convenient for me. I look forward to meeting you all if I am accepted - if not, I understand. Hugs and kisses.

IGN: patar15

Timezone: EST or -5 GMT or New York time (all the same timezone)

Why do you want to play on the server?: Bored of vanilla and haven't been playing tekkit lately so I hoped on and I saw Hexxit I looked for any server with town or towny and this was the first one.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons