[1.0.1] HexThis! [24/7 - Whitelist - PVP - Economy - Towns] [Adults][ No dim doors]

RagingBearFish

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN:
Soulsteal

Timezone:
UTC + 1

Why do you want to play on the server?:

I think hexxit is a very nice improvement to the game (cant play vanilla anymore). I love the possibilities the modpack offers and I'm basically looking for a nice environment with protection to get the best experience from it.

Julien

IGN: amj441

Timezone: US central time

Why do you want to play on the server?: I want to play on this server because it would be better to talk to some real people and actually play the game as it was meant to played. I just want a reliable server and friendly people. The teamspeak option was another bonus. I hope i can join soon.

Austin

IGN: Rummee

Timezone: CST

Why do you want to play on the server?: Haven't played on a Hexxit server yet, looking for one with more mature players who won't grief every 2 seconds so I can get the hang of things. Oldschool minecraft player so I know the ropes, just getting into a new game type.

For all who do not know, RBF had decided to take down the server a while ago, only tiny amounts of people would be on and he had other issues from what i can remember from the post on the site, so he took it down since it wasnt worth the money he was spending, sorry to all who wanted to join

IGN:xIntensities

Timezone: Eastern standard

I would like to play on this server because I am tired of playing with immature little kids and getting griefed. I am very mature for my age and i think this server is the one for me. I have never tried Hexxit and i want to found out more about it. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

IGN:
hamlock

Timezone:
EST (Ontario, Canada)

Why do you want to play on the server?:

I have been an avid tekkit and FTB player for quite some time. I really enjoy building large scale projects and only feel comfortable spending time on them on a server that is whitelisted and has a mature community. I also believe that whitelisted servers instil a better sense of teamwork as people are less likely to drop in and out.

• 1 month later...

Hello my name is Travis

IGN: te_designs

Timezone: Eastern (OH, USA)

Why do you want to play on the server?: Just like the description says, I would love a sever that I can just relax on and build and have fun, I love to adventure and build. I love the thought of adults only because I'm sick of being banned by lil kids over stupid stuff or because they get killed while raiding your base. So i would really appreciate a mature server. Thank you for your time!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons