[1.0.1] HexThis! [24/7 - Whitelist - PVP - Economy - Towns] [Adults][ No dim doors]

RagingBearFish

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OKAY guys! I'm finally proud to announce, after relentlessly working on the server, that it is FINALLY up. I will start whitelisting you guys.

good news! new ips!

mc1.1upclan.info

mc2.1upclan.info

I'm very sorry for the inconvenience, if you have any problems please please please feel free to PM me and I will try my best to cater and take care of your needs.

Thanks guys can't wait for this community to come together, look forward to seeing you all.

Much love,

Raging

i'm really sorry about the downtime

Age: I'm really not comfortable posting my age on a public forum. I can PM it to you, though

IGN: Latusy

Timezone: Central time, or -6:00GMT

Why do you want to play on the server?: My friends applied here, and I'd like to find a server that is stable and fun.

IGN: Major_Creepist

Time Zone: PST (Pacific Standard Time)

Why do you want to play on the server?: Looking for a good Hexxit server, preferably one that's mature. This seems to be it. I've been playing a mix of single/multiplayer or a bit now, so I do have some experience with Hexxit. I've read that the lowest age you will accept is 15, so I hope I make the cut.

IGN: Major_Creepist

Why do you want to play on the server?: Looking for a good Hexxit server, preferably one that's mature. This seems to be it. I've been playing a mix of single/multiplayer or a bit now, so I do have some experience with Hexxit. I've read that the lowest age you will accept is 15, so I hope I make the cut.

I got you man, We will let you in. Just prove yourself (:

IGN: kurrdelacruz

Timezone: EST (GMT-5)

Why do you want to play on the server?: I'm really good at building, but I've never tried the exploration/adventuring angle. I'm interested in trying it with other people, but I'm definitely not interested in playing with a bunch of little kids. So, this server seems ideal.

IGN: kurrdelacruz

Timezone: EST (GMT-5)

Why do you want to play on the server?: I'm really good at building, but I've never tried the exploration/adventuring angle. I'm interested in trying it with other people, but I'm definitely not interested in playing with a bunch of little kids. So, this server seems ideal.

I just added you to the list. Welcome!

IGN:TheProlo

Timezone:GMT

Why do you want to play on the server?: I want to play Hexxit with friends on a good, mature server without being hounded by immature greifers and people who are more interested in ruining other player's entertainment than making their own. Friends recommended this server to me, and it seems to fit what I'd like to play Hexxit on. I know I'm just about reaching the age limit here, but since that's there to ensure players can act maturely I think I can fit in fine regardless of my age.

IGN:TheProlo

Timezone:GMT

Why do you want to play on the server?: I want to play Hexxit with friends on a good, mature server without being hounded by immature greifers and people who are more interested in ruining other player's entertainment than making their own. Friends recommended this server to me, and it seems to fit what I'd like to play Hexxit on. I know I'm just about reaching the age limit here, but since that's there to ensure players can act maturely I think I can fit in fine regardless of my age.

You have been added, on reccomendation of Latusy

IGN: bigEB23

Timezone: EST US

Why do you want to play on the server?: Im tired of all the things you need to complete to be part of a good server, also I really want to work with others in mine craft because single player is getting old. I know Im young but Im mature for my age if that sounds convincing.

IGN: leaderelrond

Why do you want to play on the server?: I have been looking for a good server to play on, as few of my friends play it now, and so there is no need to run my own server off my desktop. I have much experience with Feed The Beast and Tekkit, but a friend was telling me about Hexxit and It seems incredibly enjoyable and I want to play with a mature grown up community that I can relate to :)

IGN: zeeky4

Time zone: Central US

Why do i want to play?: well this server seems a bit more mature then most, and frankly i think hexxit would be interesting SMP, as well as it gets boring to play SSP all the time

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons