Any Good Indie Titles?

• Moderators

Flatspace 1 and it's sequel Flatspace 2. I prefer the sequel because it had more.... well, more stuff basically. And a story with an ending goal. Though this game was made as an neverending one...

It is a 3D space exploration with a top-down viewpoint. You can start out with pirating, bounty hunting, law upholding or trading. You choose what you wanna start out with but you can buy a bigger/smaller ship as you see fit when you have enough coins, get more crew to handle the inside of your ship and better guns and missiles.

Or do like I do, accept missions as a taxi driver, taking peeps from one sector to another, while trying to avoid attention by those darn pirates.

The soundtrack is the absolute best in this game!

A spotlight with the intro I enjoy. Edit. Never mind, I found the intro music here!

I've mentioned this game before, but it deserves to be mentioned more often. It is quite enjoyable and sometimes downright frustrating when you get hunted down by pirates.

Flatspace 1 and it's sequel Flatspace 2. I prefer the sequel because it had more.... well, more stuff basically. And a story with an ending goal. Though this game was made as an neverending one...

It is a 3D space exploration with a top-down viewpoint. You can start out with pirating, bounty hunting, law upholding or trading. You choose what you wanna start out with but you can buy a bigger/smaller ship as you see fit when you have enough coins, get more crew to handle the inside of your ship and better guns and missiles.

Or do like I do, accept missions as a taxi driver, taking peeps from one sector to another, while trying to avoid attention by those darn pirates.

The soundtrack is the absolute best in this game!

A spotlight with the intro I enjoy. Edit. Never mind, I found the intro music here!

I've mentioned this game before, but it deserves to be mentioned more often. It is quite enjoyable and sometimes downright frustrating when you get hunted down by pirates.

That soundtrack will be my new jam,

So. I just re-read your OP, I feel like an idiot for suggesting Imscared now. Must've missed the non-horror part the first time around. Sorry about that.

Anywho, If you want somthing free that is a great mind-bender, go get Perspective. It's by the same guys who made Nitronic Rush and holy crap does it bend your brain in ways it wasn't meant to bend.

Lots and lots of wonderful brain-busting puzzles and such. Reminds me a lot of portal. The ending is also amazing and reminds me of Inception.

I seriously walked around for a week after I finished the game just showing the ending to everyone I knew.

You control both a 2d and 3d character in conjunction with another. Moving the 3d camera alters the terrain of the 2d character. But I suck at complaining, so have a video instead.

So. I just re-read your OP, I feel like an idiot for suggesting Imscared now. Must've missed the non-horror part the first time around. Sorry about that.

Anywho, If you want somthing free that is a great mind-bender, go get Perspective. It's by the same guys who made Nitronic Rush and holy crap does it bend your brain in ways it wasn't meant to bend.

Lots and lots of wonderful brain-busting puzzles and such. Reminds me a lot of portal. The ending is also amazing and reminds me of Inception.

I seriously walked around for a week after I finished the game just showing the ending to everyone I knew.

You control both a 2d and 3d character in conjunction with another. Moving the 3d camera alters the terrain of the 2d character. But I suck at complaining, so have a video instead.

Seeing as you've suggested a lot of horror games...i take it you're a horror fan?

Seeing as you've suggested a lot of horror games...i take it you're a horror fan?

...Maybe.

EDIT: Gah, I just actually watched the video I posted. Really doesn't do the game justice.

Can someone else verify that it is actually an amazing game so I seem less lame gushing about it?

• 2 weeks later...

...Maybe.

EDIT: Gah, I just actually watched the video I posted. Really doesn't do the game justice.

Can someone else verify that it is actually an amazing game so I seem less lame gushing about it?

i testify that it is an exellent little brain wrangler.