[1.0.10]EpikGaming[PvP]Alternate Dungeon World Weekly Reset[Grief Prevention][Shop/Eco][Factions]

renacyde

Omg i love this server im on it all day. the staff are realy friendly and most of the players are realy nice. im gonna be ohnest

when you enter spawn you may get raped by the fps lag for a bit but every where is has no fps lag :D.

and if your new and you just joined expect the chat to be spamed with Welcome!!

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Archer's is in the corrupt chunk in the resource world. A boomerang got stuck in the wall at the walker's castle, we have him banned while we look for a solution that does -not- involve deleting his player data and taking away all his beautifull armour and loot. Hopefully we will have him up and playing again soon!

Hi Renacyde, I'm sure you remember me. The big fat mouth of the server yes?

Well Don't take this in an offensive term but I don't think telling people how to glitch should be banable permanently, maybe a couple weeks yes but...Lots of people have done it already...and I mean A LOT, I can go through a couple names if you'd like me to. I was also planning on donating to the server, I know you cant monitor it 24/7 but maybe if I was unbanned (doubt it will happen) but if I was maybe I could help you and all of the other staff out. Most of the time I only see donors on the server, and regular members.

What the short story is: If an Unbanning would to occur then Yeah Id help out the server a bit more than what I normally do which is nothing.

Thank you for taking the time to read this (or at least half of it)

~Jj

Hi Renacyde, I'm sure you remember me. The big fat mouth of the server yes?

Well Don't take this in an offensive term but I don't think telling people how to glitch should be banable permanently, maybe a couple weeks yes but...Lots of people have done it already...and I mean A LOT, I can go through a couple names if you'd like me to. I was also planning on donating to the server, I know you cant monitor it 24/7 but maybe if I was unbanned (doubt it will happen) but if I was maybe I could help you and all of the other staff out. Most of the time I only see donors on the server, and regular members.

What the short story is: If an Unbanning would to occur then Yeah Id help out the server a bit more than what I normally do which is nothing.

Thank you for taking the time to read this (or at least half of it)

~Jj

Hello jmw1089 you were ban becuse were whipsering to people to how to do the glitch .now if you wanted to help the server you could have come to ren or any other admin with it .I am sorry to say you will stay ban from our server till the owers have time to think it over .Thank you for your time at lbpgaming

Hello jmw1089 you were ban becuse were whipsering to people to how to do the glitch .now if you wanted to help the server you could have come to ren or any other admin with it .I am sorry to say you will stay ban from our server till the owers have time to think it over .Thank you for your time at lbpgaming

Yes Yes I remember this, but I didn't actually whisper it to anybody I typed it normally so all could see but technically yes I do think I deserve a punishment and it really isn't fixable without taking apart tinkers construct itself. Everybody knew about this, and when I say everybody I don't mean EVERYBODY but a good chunk of the Hexxit fan-base. I bet if you were to /invsee most people playing on your server, you would notice a few of their items "glitched". But that's just my explanation, if Ren or one of you was in a bad mood and banned me and want to keep me banned I can except that, just know that what I said cannot be unheard or unseen and that this "glitch" really isn't fixable.

~Jj

Really good server, met quite a few awesome job people who helped out, got my own little small secure faction for friends, doing well ^.^

Couple questions xD

1) What day do the dungeons reset? And what exactly resets... Like villages that got negligibly destroyed =3

2) How secure are claimed land for factions? For example is there any way for others to kill us in our faction land?

Awesome stuff goin on here. By the way, how active is the site forums compared to this thread?

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons