[1.0.10]EpikGaming[PvP]Alternate Dungeon World Weekly Reset[Grief Prevention][Shop/Eco][Factions]

renacyde

Hey MDragon, the dungeon-world as accessible through a portal at spawn, is completely wiped and respawned on a weekly basis.

The over-world is left as is. Twilight is reset once-a-month. ( As that is a far bigger pain in the arse to reset.)

@Loudwhisper. It logs you out as a glitch with Asgard shields. It's trying to use a shield that is in your inventory but not on your hotbar. The simple solution is to put the shield on your hotbar or in a backpack so it's no longer trying to use it from an inappropriate spot.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I loved this server i was on it evreyday, But then i was banned by theforesthermit for no reason. I was even muted at the time and i had been for around 30 mins. I was with lfresshl And we had both gotten banned. I have wondered why ever since and would like to be un banned or have a reason that i am. Thanks, Psychofish319

I loved this server i was on it everyday, But then i was banned by TheForestHermit for no reason. I was even muted at the time and i had been for around 1 hour.I was with lFresshl And i had both gotten banned, We were considering donating. I have wondered why ever since, and would like to be un-banned or have a reason that i am. Thanks, Psychofish319

@Psycofish (and Ffresshl)

Actually, You were banned as a pair for the sheer level of drama-mongering resulting from theft, exploitation, unfair gameplay and my favorite, constant vulgarity and bigotry. You as a pair, brought nothing good to the server, and a great deal of unpleasantness.

I personally, prefer to have a server free of that sort of thing, where people can enjoy their gaming experience.

Thank you.

The LBP Staff would like to thank the players in our server that play by the rules in this server. At no time is there any need to demean someone for any reason. Say it, think it - just don't type it. The rule is and has ALWAYS BEEN Respect others! I know its hard sometimes and you want to blow a gasket at the world! Just please think before you type it..

thank you, Morbloodeth

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons