[1.0.10]EpikGaming[PvP]Alternate Dungeon World Weekly Reset[Grief Prevention][Shop/Eco][Factions]

renacyde

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to admit I am impressed the way this server has come together. I came looking for a server that wasn't going to dry up and blow away in two weeks and this is it.

The economy seems strong, the pvp is there without being so brutal you can't avoid it if you want to.

The mob arena is challenging no matter how great your gear is. And the constantly resetting resource world makes it so there is always something to go plunder.

Nice Job Guys.

dont go on this server, its full of retard staff and you wont feel welcomed

Sorry you feel that way Electric. We simply feel that you where not doing your job as a admin . Being gone for most of the time, your inability to join team speak and communicate with the rest of the admin team. We need staff that would be on and active, not come on fora little bit and leave. I explained this from the beginning , so you throwing a hissy here is uncalled for. Thank you for the time you did spend as admin.

Great server, But now everytime I enter the server my client crashes. I can enter other servers freely but specifically with this server, the world dosent even load, my client just crashes

I'm sorry for that it was a plugging i installed i fixed it

I really like this server because it started small as a backstab and steal to a community

of friendly hard working punch of peeps and with the new improvements such as the Wither

palace and the dungeon world so there's enough loot peeps don't have to kill each other for it it's still fun to kill other peeps

and with the shops and economy rising to power I'm sure this server Will meet you standerds

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons