[3.1.2]EterniaCraft[PvP + PvE][20 Slots][24/7][Whitelist][FreePlay-Everything Allowed/Survival]

Panch

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

|Application Form |

| Your Game NickName=antman3712 |

| Age=12 |

| Reason why do you want to join this server?= I want a tekkit classic server that has few banned items and does not have a lot of offine time. Also that has friendly staff.|

| Experinced in tekkit?Yes or No= Yes about 1 year|

| Do you swear that you will follow the rules?= Yes|

|Application Form |

| Your Game NickName= cossieoli |

| Age= 12|

| Reason why do you want to join this server?= because its a small friendly server that I can start on|

| Experinced in tekkit?Yes or No= yes for about 2 years |

| Do you swear that you will follow the rules?= I swear that I will follow the rules |

tip- on my last server we all thought if we make it bigger it would be better but no don't do it trust me

|Application Form |

| Your Game NickName= sora10101|

| Age= 16|

| Reason why do you want to join this server?=I wanted to join a troll free server |

| Experinced in tekkit?Yes or No=yes about a years worth |

| Do you swear that you will follow the rules?= yes I do

| Your Game NickName= Abbasinia |

| Age= 19 years old. |

| Reason why do you want to join this server?= I love Tekkit Classic, and this server seems great! |

| Experinced in tekkit?Yes or No= Yes, but it's been a while so I'll need to brush up. |

| Do you swear that you will follow the rules?= Of course! |

| Your Game NickName= TOHELL123456|

| Age= 17

| Reason why do you want to join this server?= im tired of being greft on public servers and i like to play in servers with peope or i would just play in my hamachi one

| Experinced in tekkit?Yes

| Do you swear that you will follow the rules?= of course.

|Application Form |

| Your Game NickName= Noobley78|

| Age= 13|

| Reason why do you want to join this server?= The main reason is for me and my mates tried to make a tekkit server, but out hamachi is having a big spaz, so i decided to seek out a public tekkit server, and I think this server looks really good|

| Experinced in tekkit?Yes or No= Yes. I've had a lot of experience in public and private servers and i have watched a lot of the yogscast's tekkit videos|

| Do you swear that you will follow the rules?= Yes|

|Application Form |

| Your Game NickName=ARSENAL_SR |

| Age=12 but not a kid |

| Reason why do you want to join this server?= I want ti join this server because i like tekkit and i played it alot when it was released so i want to play again. |

| Experinced in tekkit?Yes or No= Yes im very experienced, i've been playing for a year! |

| Do you swear that you will follow the rules?=Yes i swear |

Application Form

Your Game Nickname = Scootee

Age = 23

Reason why do you want to join this server? = Been a while since i played Tekkit, and my old SMP server has shut down so need a new home.

Experienced in Tekkit? Yes or No = Yes.

Do you swear that you will follow the rules? = Yes, rules are there for a reason!

|
Application Form
|

| Your Game NickName=antman3712
|

| Age=12
|

| Reason why do you want to join this server?=
I want a tekkit classic server that has few banned items and does not have a lot of offine time. Also that has friendly staff.|

| Experinced in tekkit?Yes or No= Yes about 1 year
|

| Do you swear that you will follow the rules?= Yes
|

Application Form

IGN : Alinie

Reason why I want to join : I want to make new friends and try to learn more about Tekkit.

Experience in Tekkit : Little to none, I seem to need more help from friendly people, because I cannot seem to wrap my brain around BuildCraft.

Do you swear you will follow the rules : Gladly =)

|Application Form |

| Your Game NickName = Alinie

| Age = 14

| Reason why do you want to join this server? = Because I don't know a lot about Tekkit and would like to know more.

| Experienced in tekkit? = Little to none, I am not the best at understanding BuildCraft, to say the least.

| Do you swear that you will follow the rules? = Gladly =)

|Application Form |

| Your Game NickName=mreyno

| Age= 13

| Reason why do you want to join this server?= I want a good tekkit classic server

| Experinced in tekkit?Yes or No= yes

| Do you swear that you will follow the rules?= I swear on my life

|Application Form |

| Your Game NickName= Blakeny|

| Age= 15|

| Reason why do you want to join this server?= I want to join this server because I like to join small communities to play.|

| Experinced in tekkit?Yes or No= No, I a not that experienced in tekkit.|

| Do you swear that you will follow the rules?= Yes, I swear I will follow the rules.|

|Application Form |

| Your Game NickName= | NeK369

| Age= |14

| Reason why do you want to join this server?= | I have been looking for a long time for a great tekkit server, and this one seems great.

| Experinced in tekkit?Yes or No= |Yes, I have been playing for a year and a half.

| Do you swear that you will follow the rules?= |Yes, I swear

Hello Tekkit Fans!

We decided to create a FREEPLAY Tekkit server.Everything will be allowed in this server but except a few social harming things.Please read this text to get informed about this server ^~^.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RULES:

*Don't grief someone's base when the player is offline or out of base.

*Server will be totally freeplay so if you die, you die.Don't cry.

*No spamming.

*Stealing things from player's chests is not allowed.

*Using any kind of hacking program is not allowed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything else is free to enjoy.Just if you break one of these rules,you will be banned without a warning.

SERVER INFO:

Server Name:EterniaCraft

Game Mode:Survival

Difficulty:Normal

Mob/Animal Spawns:True

PvP:Allowed

Nether:Allowed

Harmful and all kind of items:Allowed

SpawnAreaProtection:5x5

Server IP : 82.96.119.87:25765

|Application Form |

| Your Game NickName= minerme100

| Age= i would not like to say.sorry

| Reason why do you want to join this server?= this server looks amazing and i think i would be fun playing with other people

| Experinced in tekkit?Yes or No= yes,i played for a will and can play very well :D

| Do you swear that you will follow the rules?= yes

pszct.png

Hello Tekkit Fans!

We decided to create a FREEPLAY Tekkit server.Everything will be allowed in this server but except a few social harming things.Please read this text to get informed about this server ^~^.

RULES:

*Don't grief someone's base when the player is offline or out of base.

*Server will be totally freeplay so if you die, you die.Don't cry.

*No spamming.

*Stealing things from player's chests is not allowed.

*Using any kind of hacking program is not allowed.

Everything else is free to enjoy.Just if you break one of these rules,you will be banned without a warning.

SERVER INFO:

Server Name:EterniaCraft

Game Mode:Survival

Difficulty:Normal

Mob/Animal Spawns:True

PvP:Allowed

Nether:Allowed

Harmful and all kind of items:Allowed

SpawnAreaProtection:5x5

Server IP : 82.96.119.87:25765

|Application Form |

| Your Game NickName= |oldjimmy

| Age= |16

| Reason why do you want to join this server?= |i want to join becouse other servers have to many banned items

| Experinced in tekkit?Yes or No= |yes

| Do you swear that you will follow the rules?= |i swear

pszct.png

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons