[3.1.2]EterniaCraft[PvP + PvE][20 Slots][24/7][Whitelist][FreePlay-Everything Allowed/Survival]

Panch

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

| Your Game NickName= | Controller123

| Age= | 13 But mature

| Reason why do you want to join this server?= | I'm looking for a server that i can play on with many different people and also make plenty of friends while i'm at it

| Experinced in tekkit?Yes or No= | Yes, plenty of experience! I've been playing for about a year and a half now.

| Do you swear that you will follow the rules?= | If it is the only way to join this server and to be able to stay on the server for a very long time - then yes, I gladly swear to follow the rules

P.S. My friends say i'm "Freaking Awesome" at redstone.

| Your Game NickName= | lightningjoboy

| Age= 16

| Reason why do you want to join this server?= To have fun

| Experinced in tekkit?Yes or No= I have about two weeks of experiance but i watch alot of tekkit on youtube so i know alot

| Do you swear that you will follow the rules?=Yes

|Application Form |

| Your Game NickName= Sairiku|

| Age= 17|

| Reason why do you want to join this server?= Recently I've been looking for a new server, with a friendly community, potential place to make new friends, and just a pleasant gaming experience in general. |

| Experinced in tekkit?Yes or No= Yes, 5 months give or take in experience. |

| Do you swear that you will follow the rules?= On my life.|

|Application Form |

| Your Game NickName= sora10101|

| Age= 16|

| Reason why do you want to join this server?=I wanted to join a troll free server |

| Experinced in tekkit?Yes or No=yes about a years worth |

| Do you swear that you will follow the rules?= yes I do

|

your game nickname: Ragtop

reason why do you want to join this server?:i like tekkit i like playing with other ppl and i want to have fun :)

experienced in tekkit? yes or no:yes and i like playing i am good mostly with setting up quarrys

do you swear that you will follow the rules?:i will with my life

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons