[3.1.2]EterniaCraft[PvP + PvE][20 Slots][24/7][Whitelist][FreePlay-Everything Allowed/Survival]

Panch

Your Game NickName=neonsoul |

| Age=9 |

| Reason why do you want to join this server?=because i really like tekkit and i think that this is a nice server |

| Experinced in tekkit?Yes or No= yes about 1 year worth|

| Do you swear that you will follow the rules?=yes of course |

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your Game NickName=zelda4040404
|

| Age=15
|

| Reason why do you want to join this server?=Because Tekkit is awesome and I have had a hard time trying to find a good server but I think this one looks great.
|

| Experinced in tekkit?Yes or No= Yes, Tons of experience in all forms of it but I have a bad time remembering recipes of more complex things. I prefer tekkit lite.
|

| Do you swear that you will follow the rules?= I solemnly swear to abide by all server rules.
|

|Application Form |

| Your Game NickName= killerpagin. |

| Age= 18. |

| Reason why do you want to join this server?= been i while since i played and i like whitelisted servers more. |

| Experinced in tekkit?Yes or No= yes, i have played for about a year maybe more. |

| Do you swear that you will follow the rules?= yes. |

|Application Form |

| Your Game NickName= | Jacktron

| Age= | 12

| Reason why do you want to join this server?= |I have alot of fun playing tekkit and this looks like a great server. Two of my brothers and one of my friends are already on the server so i think it would be alot of fun to play with them.

| Experinced in tekkit?Yes or No= | yes

| Do you swear that you will follow the rules?= |definetly

|Application Form |

| Your Game NickName= NSMBking|

| Age= 11|

| Reason why do you want to join this server?= I want to go on a server where there aren't a ton of griefers, xrayers, or trolls, and where I can have fun and hang out|

| Experinced in tekkit?Yes or No= Yes, I know a lot about Buildcraft/Industrialcraft/Equivalent Exchange|

| Do you swear that you will follow the rules?= Yes :)|

Application Form |

| Your Game NickName= ozoomaroo

| Age= 17|

| Reason why do you want to join this server?= I want a sever where i can play with friends or new people And have everything unlocked I do not tolerate grefers i hate them so dont worry about me greifing

| Experinced in tekkit?Yes or No= Yes i know about equvilante exchange the beginer mechines items And some other things

| Do you swear that you will follow the rules?= Yes |

Application Form |

Your Game NickName= Cielo420

Age= 18

Reason why do you want to join this server?= Looking for a open server to join where I can use all the items like red matter gem armor and EE

Experinced in tekkit?Yes or No= Yes

Do you swear that you will follow the rules?= Yes

If possible Id also like to add my neighbor

|Application Form |

| Your Game NickName= Hammbone143

| Age= 17

| Reason why do you want to join this server?= To play with Cielo420

| Experinced in tekkit?Yes or No= No

| Do you swear that you will follow the rules?= Yes

| Your Game NickName= |

| Age= 16

| Reason why do you want to join this server?= I thought this server was really cool

| Experinced in tekkit?Yes or No= yes about a year

| Do you swear that you will follow the rules?= yes I do

| Your Game NickName= Morzele |

| Age=18|

| Reason why do you want to join this server?= Because I more like the tekkit than ftb and this server looks good. |

| Experinced in tekkit?Yes or No= Yes, about a year ago with my 2 cousins, we reached a really high level. And we had no any idea what we should do, so we finished. |

| Do you swear that you will follow the rules?= I swear i will. |

| Your Game NickName= Morzele |

| Age= 18 |

| Reason why do you want to join this server?= Because I more like the tekkit than ftb, and this server looks good. |

| Experinced in tekkit?Yes or No= Yes, about a year ago with my 2 cousins we rached a really high level. But we had no idea what we should do, so we finished. |

| Do you swear that you will follow the rules?= I swear I will. |

| Your Game NickName= Piszk0s |

| Age= 18 |

| Reason why do you want to join this server?= Because I want to play with my 2 cousins here and the rules are great for me. |

| Experinced in tekkit?Yes or No= Yes, I am the third cousin. And I love do the agricultural stuffs. |

| Do you swear that you will follow the rules?= I will follow the rules! |

Sorry for the lack of posts, I never used the forums until now. More of a MCF guy, x3

Your Game NickName= Crontic

Age= | 14

Reason why do you want to join this server?= I wish to join this server because I am tired of playing singe player, and I am looking for a small oriented (I.E. 20PL) server that I can enjoy. I also wish to join a whitelisted server where minges (Rule Breakers) run rampant, on my old server I had created a thirty story building that a griefer turned to sponge with /w :c

Experienced in tekkit?= Yes, and No. My strongest part of tekkit is Buildcraft, Redpower, and Computercraft, however, all of my other sections are a little weaker than the average tekkit-er, however I have played Nostalgia Minecraft since 2009.

Do you swear that you will follow the rules?= Yes.

Game Nickname: The_Wriddler

Reason for wanting to join server? I Believe it will be a good server and i hate griefers/rule breakers.

Experienced in tekkit? Pretty much, not in all parts but most.

Do you Swear that you will follow the rules? always will

|Application Form |

| Your Game NickName= Chrisabn123|

| Age= 15|

| Reason why do you want to join this server?= My friends are playing on the sever skarma77, hipposrule222 and zelda4040404 |

| Experinced in tekkit?Yes or No= Yes 1 year ago me and my friends went on a tekkit rampage|

| Do you swear that you will follow the rules?= Yes I hate when pepole dont follow the rules|

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons