[3.1.2]EterniaCraft[PvP + PvE][20 Slots][24/7][Whitelist][FreePlay-Everything Allowed/Survival]

Panch

| Your Game NickName= |pokeblazer

| Age= |14

| Reason why do you want to join this server?= | i have been looking for a server that anything but greifing/steaking is allowed

| Experinced in tekkit?Yes or No= |yes!!! ive been playing for a while now

| Do you swear that you will follow the rules?= | yes sir!!!!

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

| Your Game NickName=sorasheartless |

| Age=13 |

| Reason why do you want to join this server?=You are one of the few servers that allow all items these days, and I want to meet new people.I

| Experinced in tekkit?Yes or No=Yes, I tend to actually read the chat and answer questions. |

| Do you swear that you will follow the rules?=Is the sun hot? Yes, I swear I will follow all rules. |

|Application Form |

| Your Game NickName= |benderama11

| Age= |13

| Reason why do you want to join this server?= |Nothing really,me and a friend were just looking for a good server to play on

| Experinced in tekkit?Yes or No= |Yes,about a years worth.

|Application Form |

| Your Game NickName= |Pro_Lupin

| Age= |12

| Reason why do you want to join this server?= |xD to play with my friend

| Experinced in tekkit?Yes or No= |No,not mutch actually.

| Do you swear that you will follow the rules?= |Yes, I plan to

|Application Form |

| Your Game NickName= awagner27|

| Age= 11|

| Reason why do you want to join this server?= I need a server that is reliable and one I will enjoy and this one sounds awesome|

| Experinced in tekkit?Yes or No= yes|

| Do you swear that you will follow the rules?= I swear on my life|

|Application Form |

| Your Game NickName= Gozma3|

| Age= 17 (18 in 2 days)|

| Reason why do you want to join this server?= To play with freinds on a good tekkit server|

| Experinced in tekkit?Yes or No= No|

| Do you swear that you will follow the rules?= Yes|

|Application Form |

| Your Game NickName= |lonnies17oj

| Age= |13

| Reason why do you want to join this server?= |Wanted to play multiplayer on a legit server

| Experinced in tekkit?Yes or No= |Yes

| Do you swear that you will follow the rules?= |Yes

Your Game NickName= Grinrald |

| Age= 15 |

| Reason why do you want to join this server?= I want to get back into tekkit because all the tekkit servers i have seen are restricting something, so you dont get the full experience |

| Experinced in tekkit?Yes or No= Yes |

| Do you swear that you will follow the rules?= Yes, I swear |

|Application Form |

| Your Game NickName= Kossanja |

| Age= 16 |

| Reason why do you want to join this server?= I'm looking for a server that doesn't ban many items. |

| Experinced in tekkit?Yes or No= I'm a bit of a noob. Super interested in learning though. |

| Do you swear that you will follow the rules?= Aye aye sir! |

| Your Game NickName= simonpetrikov1 |

| Age= 13 |

| Reason why do you want to join this server?= I wanted to be on a server where no items are banned. Also I want to join because I can build a factory without having people stealing my stuff.|

| Experinced in tekkit?Yes or No= No |

| Do you swear that you will follow the rules?= Yes |

|Application Form |

| Your Game NickName= | Xeins

| Age= | 13.7

| Reason why do you want to join this server?= | Well I started mucking around with the files trying to create another mod for it which was basically the damage indicators mod, but failed. I recently started up again and wanted to start fresh

| Experinced in tekkit?Yes or No= | Well, Sort of. I know the basics but want to learn more

| Do you swear that you will follow the rules?= | Yep. Certainly

|Application Form |

| Your Game NickName= |robbchung

| Age= |12

| Reason why do you want to join this server?= |I play a lot of tekkit and my friends server is never on and single player tends to get boring after a bit. So I wanted to play on a whitelisted server which had pretty much no banned items, perfect server right here.

| Experinced in tekkit?Yes or No= | yes i have been playing for 3-4 years now so I know a lot.

| Do you swear that you will follow the rules?= |Yes I Swear.

|Application Form |

| Your Game NickName= Eman596 |

| Age= 11 |

| Reason why do you want to join this server?= I want a server where there are no trolls or griefers |

| Experinced in tekkit?Yes or No= yes a little but i'm no genius |

| Do you swear that you will follow the rules?= yes |

|Application Form |

| Your Game NickName= |Spiffyman30

| Age= |14

| Reason why do you want to join this server?= | My friend makes servers that I moderate but they are only up for about 2 months then he gets bored and makes a new one. I want to be involved in a longer living server

| Experinced in tekkit?Yes or No= | Haha. Yes. 4/5 of the recipes I have memorized and have made hundreds of solar panels. So very many solar panels.(Shiver)

| Do you swear that you will follow the rules?= |Definitely. I hate people that don't. They make the game way less fun.

|Application Form |

| Your Game NickName= | Devene

| Age= | 17

| Reason why do you want to join this server?= | Looking for a nice social enviroment to enjoy playing tekkit

| Experinced in tekkit?Yes or No= | Yes, played a few servers but haven't played for a while

| Do you swear that you will follow the rules?= | Yes

|Application Form |

| Your Game NickName= NerdasaurasRex|

| Age= 16|

| Reason why do you want to join this server?= I want to be able to play on a server where there's no fear of being griefed. Also, it's much more fun to play on servers where half of the modpack isn't banned.|

| Experinced in tekkit?Yes or No= Yes, Mostly in EE2 and industrial craft.|

| Do you swear that you will follow the rules?= I most certainly do|

IGN: Raddixs

Reason why i want to join: I want to join because whitelisted server tend to be less lagged out, no griefers, and a quiet but social community.

Experienced In Tekkit: Yes.

Do i Swear That I will Play By The Rules: Yes.

|Application Form |

| Your Game Nick-Name= Cubular_Creeper |

| Age= 15 |

| Reason why do you want to join this server?= I want to join an all items allowed, freeplay whitelist tekkit server, because there will be less of a chance of my creations being destroyed overnight ^.^|

| Experienced in tekkit?Yes or No= YES! |

| Do you swear that you will follow the rules?= Of course, the whole reason i'm joining this server is because people will be more likely to follow the rules!|

• 2 weeks later...

Application Form |

| Your Game NickName= infinitypenguin|

| Age= 13|

| Reason why do you want to join this server?= I want to play on a server that doesn't have any items banned where i wont get griefed|

| Experinced in tekkit?Yes or No= yes|

| Do you swear that you will follow the rules?= yes|

Application Form
|

| Your Game NickName=
| Jack98

| Age=

| Reason why do you want to join this server?=
| I would like to experience tekkit more, haven't used it since it was in 1.3 and I am looking for a new server to play on.

| Experinced in tekkit?Yes or No=
| Yeah, I know my stuff, like basic machines and most ores. Some ores and recipies I'm not sure on though

| Do you swear that you will follow the rules?=
| I hearby solemnly swear I will abide by the rules blah blah blah.
;)
Yeah, they seem reasonable enough.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons