[3.1.2]EterniaCraft[PvP + PvE][20 Slots][24/7][Whitelist][FreePlay-Everything Allowed/Survival]

Panch

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

|Application Form |

| Your Game NickName= | Larson420

| Age= |32

| Reason why do you want to join this server?= |been looking for a server that has most items and older players

| Experinced in tekkit?Yes or No= |yes and no still learning to set up large factories

| Do you swear that you will follow the rules?= | yes I do

Application Form |

| Your Game NickName= demonshdw|

| Age= 20|

| Reason why do you want to join this server?= I'm looking for a new server to play, the last one I was one went through changes and the owner changed the entire server altogether to another type of minecraft one. I was a moderator there. I really like how this is, and I would think it would be a lot of fun to play.|

| Experinced in tekkit?Yes or No= Yes, for the most part|

| Do you swear that you will follow the rules?= Yes|

|Application Form |

| Your Game NickName= | axxisinvert

| Age= | 16

| Reason why do you want to join this server?= | This seems like a really nice little fun server!

| Experinced in tekkit?Yes or No= | I have years of experience in tekkit and FTB and have been here from the alpha version of minecraft.

| Do you swear that you will follow the rules?= | You betcha! I swear to do so.

|Application Form |

| Your Game NickName= |drewrocks1

| Age= |14

| Reason why do you want to join this server?= |My old server is down so im looking for a new one

| Experinced in tekkit?Yes or No= |Yes

| Do you swear that you will follow the rules?= |I swear i will follow the rules

| Your Game NickName= Tacoface101 |

| Age=16 |

| Reason why do you want to join this server?= No banned items. i hate it when items are banned, so this is an ideal choice :D|

| Experinced in tekkit?Yes or No= not really. i know how to build a quarry, and use equivelent exchange |

| Do you swear that you will follow the rules?= of course :P |

• 4 weeks later...

| Your Game NickName= Slizzle

| Age= 25

| Reason why do you want to join this server?= Looking for a small, vanilla tekkit server with no banned items.

| Experinced in tekkit?Yes or No= Extremely. I use to run my own server. Would be interested in applying for a staff position if there is any available :) (Our old server http://forums.technicpack.net/threads/3-1-2-verve-pve-20-slots-whitelist-the-24-7-vanilla-tekkit-server-you-have-been-waiting-for.27944/page-8#post-233081)

| Do you swear that you will follow the rules?= Of course.

• 1 month later...

Application Form

IGN: SlimeyBoy13

Reason for wanting to join: I really love Tekkit but don't like public servers with lots of plugins and banned items, they restrict my ability to play tekkit to the full! I would love to have the chance to be a part of your server community and keep it a great place. I also want to meet new people and learn CC while i'm at it.

Experience: About a year and a half on TekkitNoodle, I am now a SCL with almost 300 hours playtime. I also have been a mod for a private server which has now closed. I know almost every Tekkit mod apart from CC.

Swear to the rules: I will swear to the rules and make it in my best ability to keep to them.

|Application Form |

| Your Game NickName=septima266 |

| Age=18 |

| Reason why do you want to join this server?= well i know allot about tekkit clasic and i am very sivilised and have no greifing record|

| Experinced in tekkit?Yes or No= yes but not a tekkit bang out |

| Do you swear that you will follow the rules?= of course i will why wouldent i like i said i am sivilised|

Your Game NickName= |cmiller2

| Age= |21

| Reason why do you want to join this server?= |I'm tired of playing by myself and want to help out others learn tekkit.

| Experinced in tekkit?Yes or No= |yes, 2 years

| Do you swear that you will follow the rules?= |yes

game nickname= fire_king9095

age=14

reason why I want to join server=I have been looking for a server for some time now that has no items banned, and it seems this server is pretty good

experience in tekkit= I am fairly new to tekkit, I am not that good with most of the tech stuff,I mainly use equivalent exchange

Do you swear to follow the rules=absolutely

|Application Form |

| Your Game NickName= Razgriz646|

| Age= 17 |

| Reason why do you want to join this server?= I would like to play with other people and not have to deal with little kids all the time along with the greifing they do. Plus I'd like to learn how to combine magic and science.|

| Experinced in tekkit?Yes or No= Yes, I have had 2 years experience with Tekkit and like to use magic. |

| Do you swear that you will follow the rules?= Yes |

| Your Game NickName= xEtnies|

| Age= 21|

| Reason why do you want to join this server?= Haven't played tekkit in forever, looking for fun people to play with|

| Experinced in tekkit?Yes or No= yeah|

| Do you swear that you will follow the rules?= yup|

|Application Form |

| Your Game= boby_fley |

| Age= 14|

| Reason why do you want to join this server?= I hate it when I get griefed on public server and want to just do my own thing at my own pace.|

| Experinced in tekkit?Yes or No= Yes |

| Do you swear that you will follow the rules?= Yes|

|Application Form |

| Your Game NickName= 25aymunn

| Age= 11

| Reason why do you want to join this server?= that way i can create a factory with my friends and make armour and i just like good servers without things being banned so you can't do anything

| Experinced in tekkit?Yes or No= yes and no because i watch videos but i haven't played that much so far

| Do you swear that you will follow the rules?= yes definetly

| Your Game NickName=sid3453 |

| Age=15 |

| Reason why do you want to join this server?=Seems like a good server, and I like smaller servers. |

| Experinced in tekkit?Yes or No= Yes, I have been playing tekkit for around 8 months|

| Do you swear that you will follow the rules?=Yes. |

Application Form |

| Your Game NickName= |tubbythecat

| Age= |14

| Reason why do you want to join this server?= |I want to play on this server w/ my brother for fun and to build a big dirt factory

| Do you swear that you will follow the rules?= |Yes

My brothers application

Application Form |

| Your Game NickName= |frist1recon

| Age= |11

| Reason why do you want to join this server?= |my brother will be on and i want to build a dirt factory

| Do you swear that you will follow the rules?= |Yes

Your Game NickName= |ingrid367

| Age= |12

| Reason why do you want to join this server?= | Im looking for a fun & friendly small community where I can build my thechnomagical empire and meet friends.

| Experinced in tekkit?Yes or No= |Yes, been playing singleplayer for a year or so.

| Do you swear that you will follow the rules?= | Yes, I swear that I will follow the rules

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons