1.1.5 - Industrial Revolution! Tekkit Server

Daxtilion

IndustrialRevolution_zpsbabae6c6.png~ori

Please Donate!

donations Help keep the server afloat and upgraded to reduce lag!

donations are rewarded with special , in game custom Name Prefixes and colours

(eg.) <prefix> <Name>

btn_donateCC_LG_zpsac2d7d27.gif

*UPDATE*

Hey All,

Our Server recently installed the the following Pluggins:

Exact Spawn

Factions

MC Core

The Factions plugin now prevents against greifers, if you have any questions feel free to ask our staff!

Regards,

Industrial Craft Staff.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: jwvillan

Ban History: Non-existent

Tekkit Exp: I have played with some great friends for about 4-5 months now. I have been creating different set ups for various different things, and added multiple mods to the original Tekkit format.

Goals: I look forward to creating even larger structures and not only building my own things, but assisting others in theirs if needed. I just want to play some tweaked up minecraft with some friends, sounds good to me.

IGN: jwvillan

Ban History: Non-existent

Tekkit Exp: I have played with some great friends for about 4-5 months now. I have been creating different set ups for various different things, and added multiple mods to the original Tekkit format.

Goals: I look forward to creating even larger structures and not only building my own things, but assisting others in theirs if needed. I just want to play some tweaked up minecraft with some friends, sounds good to me.

Hey There!

Sorry its taken so long to reply! your details have been added to the white list! welcome to the server :)

IGN :protectbot

Ban history: none

Tekkit exp: I have been studying tekkit for 7 months with some of my friends and has also combined all technic pack mods together for fun. We have also built contraptions and like to play tekkit without the use of equivalent exchange. I also know a bit on computer craft and trying to learn more about programming.

Goals: I hope to create a factory that is able to dispense different blocks and set up a shop so that others would be able to trade. I would also like to create stations at the different planets so that others would be able to replenish oxygen at the stations

IGN: Iancu2011

Ban History: none , nor in Vanilla nor in Tekkit.

Tekkit exp: I will be honest , im pretty much a noob at this new Tekkit , but I have experience with tekkit classic , so I guess that I will be able to learn new tricks quite fast.

Goals: First , I will learn about the new things added in Tekkit . This includes exploring the new mods and the moon. After that , I plan to make a base ( probably secret) where I will try to make all kinds of creations ( from simple sorting systems to more advanced factories , for example a factory that makes weapons) and then to set up some shops and a train(rail) system that will connect them.

P.S.: Please forgive me for my grammar and spelling mistakes.

Name: ThrowStuff

bans: none.

Tekkit experience: TONS. I miss redpower and ic2 :( but there's that whole space thing to look forward too.

also space creepers... where's your god now?

Goals: moar tekkit fun in a new mod pack with new rules and all sorts of zany cuboid adventures!

Name: jetstone644

Location Saskatchewan (Western Canada-ish)

Bans: None

Tekkit Experience: Quite a bit. Next to no knowledge with computer-craft.

Goals: Just need to reinstate my interest in minecraft again. Hopefully this will help and most likely will.

Name: jacoboo90210

Bans: I have never been banned.

Tekkit Experience: I've been playing tekkit for a while now, atleast 5 months. I don't have much experience with the new version, but I'm working on it :)

Goals: I'd like to make a Intergalactic news business. Which would be the cover of my underground fight club. But shh don't tell ;)

In Game Name: Le_Joueur

Ban History: None yet ^.^

Tekkit Experience: Tekkit since before it became Classic; Lite since it started; perhaps a week of Space

Goals on the server: Get to the moon; build a space station; explore dimensions; build a self-sufficient, self-regulating supermarket; build a haunted house

In Game Name: Zaldara

Ban History: None

Tekkit Experience: Ran my own tekkit server in the past

Goals on the server: Build a large scale organized castle city

Welcome to the server!

Sorry It has taken me a while to reply , was away for the weekend!

:)

In Game Name: Le_Joueur

Ban History: None yet ^.^

Tekkit Experience: Tekkit since before it became Classic; Lite since it started; perhaps a week of Space

Goals on the server: Get to the moon; build a space station; explore dimensions; build a self-sufficient, self-regulating supermarket; build a haunted house

Welcome to the server!

Sorry It has taken me a while to reply , was away for the weekend!

:)

Name: jacoboo90210

Bans: I have never been banned.

Tekkit Experience: I've been playing tekkit for a while now, atleast 5 months. I don't have much experience with the new version, but I'm working on it :)

Goals: I'd like to make a Intergalactic news business. Which would be the cover of my underground fight club. But shh don't tell ;)

Welcome to the server!

Sorry it has taken me a while to reply,was away for the weekend!

Name: jetstone644

Location Saskatchewan (Western Canada-ish)

Bans: None

Tekkit Experience: Quite a bit. Next to no knowledge with computer-craft.

Goals: Just need to reinstate my interest in minecraft again. Hopefully this will help and most likely will.

Welcome to the Server!

Sorry its taken me so long to reply, was away for the weekend!

Haha thanks for clarifying your location ;)

IGN: Iancu2011

Ban History: none , nor in Vanilla nor in Tekkit.

Tekkit exp: I will be honest , im pretty much a noob at this new Tekkit , but I have experience with tekkit classic , so I guess that I will be able to learn new tricks quite fast.

Goals: First , I will learn about the new things added in Tekkit . This includes exploring the new mods and the moon. After that , I plan to make a base ( probably secret) where I will try to make all kinds of creations ( from simple sorting systems to more advanced factories , for example a factory that makes weapons) and then to set up some shops and a train(rail) system that will connect them.

P.S.: Please forgive me for my grammar and spelling mistakes.

Welcome to the server!

Sorry its taken me so long to reply, i was away for the weekend :P

Regards,

Daxtilion

*ATTENTION*

We are currently experiencing some difficulties with our current world

we are working on fixing this ASAP

Consequently the server will be down for the next few hours

Sorry for the Delays!

Regards: Industrial Revolution Staff

Hey i would like to join!

IGN: chikapuu44

Ban History: none

Tekkit Experience: I have played a lot of tekkit i know just about all of the mods, i am fairly new to Galacticraft and going into space, but, i have had a little experience with that and i'm looking forward to getting deeper in to it!

Goals: Go to Space, build a factory, and play with a lot of friendly people!

Hey i would like to join!

IGN: chikapuu44

Ban History: none

Tekkit Experience: I have played a lot of tekkit i know just about all of the mods, i am fairly new to Galacticraft and going into space, but, i have had a little experience with that and i'm looking forward to getting deeper in to it!

Goals: Go to Space, build a factory, and play with a lot of friendly people!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons