1.1.5 - Industrial Revolution! Tekkit Server

Daxtilion

If there are spots left, I would be interested in joining.

IGN: Chlupululuu

Ban History: None

Tekkit Experience: Not too much, but I learn quickly. I have experimented with Tekkit some in single player and now I am looking for a good multiplayer server to join to get deeper into it. However, I have lots of experience with Voltz and Minecraft in general.

Goals: Learn Tekkit, build some sweet stuff!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

name:damtfireball

ban history: n

exp.: i dont know all the stuff but i know the basic stuff on how to build things and what i dont know i look up

my goal: is to build a town go to the planets make stuff there make a quarry in a Myst craft would and so much more

My Application

IGN - jjmcquaid

Age - 21

Ban History - None, this is my first time applying for a server I don't run.

Tekkit Experience - I have some. I've made some really cool stuff with it by myself. I'm honestly just getting into it. I have some experience with Tekkit Classic though and only a few things have changed. I'm looking real forward to playing around with Galacticraft. That mod seems the most interesting to me.

Goal - Well after I learn a little bit more about the Tekkit pack as a whole, I hope to meet some people who want to work on some really big projects. Making stuff by myself is getting a little old and a bit boring. I think working with some other people might be a good idea and a nice change of pace. I'd love to hear some other input and get a fresh perspective. Making a huge moon base with somebody sounds sweet to me. I also really enjoy the automation (factories, and quarries, and stuff). And I'm getting really good with the Computercraft mod. I've made a few programs for it already, like password protected doors and strobe lights. I'd like to incorporate my knowledge of that into something awesome too. Basically I just want to make some really big, complex, Minecraft creations with some people who enjoy this game as much as I do.

*Attention*

Unfortunately we are still having troubles with the world file, something managed to corrupt the world resulting in severe lag!

We are still trying to isolate and resolve the issue and appreciate your patience during the down time.

All efforts are being made to assure that no player creations are lost during the down time

Sorry for the inconvenience

For updates or questions contact me on 'Steam'

User: Daxtilion

Regards,

Industrial Revolution Team

*Attention*

We have solved the corrupted world issue and restored everything without Any loss to the server!!! (YAY)

I have managed to locate the cause of the error to the Dimensional Pockets created through using the Dimension Door Plugin,

These little 'Worlds' stay loaded and pretty much overloaded the server to the point of crashing as we some how managed to accumulate 1.5gb of loaded world...

Consequently we are still leaving the Dimensional Door Pluggin on the server due to its teleportation uses however Use of pocket worlds through items such as the rift blade etc. Will be prohibited

Again, I am terribly sorry for the delay and realise this has been a great disadvantage to all members,

A special reward will be released in the coming days for your patience.

Regards,

Industrial Revolution Team :)

In Game Name:Kalyn_Greene

Ban History: None that I know of.

Tekkit Experience: New to tekkit and rather new to minecraft, I've mostly just been launching rockets to the moon and making mining machines.

Goals on the server:Build a completely self sufficient space station,Learn about tekkit, escape the real world for a few hours every so often.

IGN: xXnarwhalsXx

Tekkit Experience: I had some experience with Tekkit classic, but I have no experience with the new Tekkit, and I am willing to learn

Goals: I plan to learn how to use the new tekkit version, then once ive made myself a base I plan to establish a mining and sorting system, then helping people who are new to the new tekkit

In Game Name:Kalyn_Greene

Ban History: None that I know of.

Tekkit Experience: New to tekkit and rather new to minecraft, I've mostly just been launching rockets to the moon and making mining machines.

Goals on the server:Build a completely self sufficient space station,Learn about tekkit, escape the real world for a few hours every so often.

Hey There!

Welcome to the Server!

You should be right to join, if you have any questions or concerns dont hesitate to ask :)

Excuse me, your server tells me that I am not whitelisted; have there been any new problems?

Hi there Le_Joueur

Sorry about that, amongst the previous world corruption it messed up part of the white list,

It has been fixed now!

Let me know if you have any issues.

Regards,

Daxtilion

In Game Name: mistaepik

Tekkit Experience: I made a minecraft account to play tekkit Approx:2 years ago, My goals Are To create a computerized Factory on the moon, That produces Spaceships, Pipes, and machines, I Love small servers with Great players, I look forward to Playing and making new friends

IGN: RSCurious

Ban history: nope

Tekkit experience: I'd like to say average, I'm familiar with a lot of the mods that go into tekkit, but not all of them.

Goals on server: To fast track myself. I have a huge tendency to cheat when I'm able to and I feel the best way to prevent it is to make it impossible. I'm pretty cozy and easy to get along with as well as I'm treated well.

*UPDATE*

Hey All,

Our Server recently installed the the following Pluggins:

Exact Spawn

Factions

The Factions plugin now prevents against greifers, if you have any questions feel free to ask our staff!

Regards,

Industrial Craft Staff.

Hey Daxtilion! So i applied before some of theses other people and you replied to them first. Its probably not your fault you they just posted after me and you saw them first, but if you could look back in the feed for mine that would be great!

Hey Daxtilion! So i applied before some of theses other people and you replied to them first. Its probably not your fault you they just posted after me and you saw them first, but if you could look back in the feed for mine that would be great!

I have sent you an inbox message :)

My Application

IGN - jjmcquaid

Age - 21

Ban History - None, this is my first time applying for a server I don't run.

Tekkit Experience - I have some. I've made some really cool stuff with it by myself. I'm honestly just getting into it. I have some experience with Tekkit Classic though and only a few things have changed. I'm looking real forward to playing around with Galacticraft. That mod seems the most interesting to me.

Goal - Well after I learn a little bit more about the Tekkit pack as a whole, I hope to meet some people who want to work on some really big projects. Making stuff by myself is getting a little old and a bit boring. I think working with some other people might be a good idea and a nice change of pace. I'd love to hear some other input and get a fresh perspective. Making a huge moon base with somebody sounds sweet to me. I also really enjoy the automation (factories, and quarries, and stuff). And I'm getting really good with the Computercraft mod. I've made a few programs for it already, like password protected doors and strobe lights. I'd like to incorporate my knowledge of that into something awesome too. Basically I just want to make some really big, complex, Minecraft creations with some people who enjoy this game as much as I do.

Hey There!

Sorry its taken so long to reply!

Welcome to the server :)

If you have any questions or concerns, dont hesitate to ask!

In Game Name: mistaepik

Tekkit Experience: I made a minecraft account to play tekkit Approx:2 years ago, My goals Are To create a computerized Factory on the moon, That produces Spaceships, Pipes, and machines, I Love small servers with Great players, I look forward to Playing and making new friends

Hey There!

Sorry its taken so long to reply!

Welcome to the server :)

If you have any questions or concerns, dont hesitate to ask!

Name: cormoo

Location NY

Bans: None

Tekkit Experience: Tons of "classic", relatively new to "new" tekkit

Goals:I am a mega builder. I prefer to build machines and farms the most.

Hey There Cormoo,

Welcome to the server!

Sorry its taken a while to get back to you, You should be right to log in now,

If you have any questions or queries dont hesitate to ask! :)

Regards,

Daxtilion

In game name: Dengian

Ban History: non existent

Tekkit experience: aside from a few servers with shops and spawn castles non-existent

Goals on the server: to learn on this server and to build it into a city with the help of everyone I can find.

EDIT: One quarry?!?

In game name: Dengian

Ban History: non existent

Tekkit experience: aside from a few servers with shops and spawn castles non-existent

Goals on the server: to learn on this server and to build it into a city with the help of everyone I can find.

EDIT: One quarry?!?

Hi Dengian,

Good to finaly get another Aus Player :P

Welcome to the Server!

In regards to your quarry confusion, its limited to one AT A TIME, so by all means quarry as needed but only one opperating at a time is permited, This is due to the fact that quarries force their chunk to be loaded much like world anchors, and an excess of them really drain on the server :)

Regards,

Daxtilion

name: damtfireball

bans: none first time ever applying to a sever

tekket Exp.: i watch videos all the time on how to use tekkit.

goals: i am looking for a good community to build with and have fun adventuring with

Hey There,

Welcome to the Server!

If you have any questions or queries dont hesitate to ask! :)

Regards,

Daxtilion

IGN: Sagexavier

Tekkit Exp:used to play all the time when i had someone to play with, recently starting to get back into it, so i only have experience on the older tekkit mods

Goals: to build a space station :D i always wanted to, now with galacticraft im going to be able to, and meet new people :) i tried playing by myself in singleplayer but it got kinda lonely after a while.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons