1.1.5 - Industrial Revolution! Tekkit Server

Daxtilion

IGN: jimmybachok

Ban History: None

Tekkit experience: Been playing around with BuildCraft, IC2, Mekanism, and Thermal Expansion for 2 years now

Goals: What's the point of building tons of machine if you're the only one who use it. I would like to share my knowledge and resources with other player.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Antlink

Tekkit Exp: First time Tekkit but I've played around with most of the mods.

Goals: I want to make a fully automatic item sorting / crafting system. Past builds have not been pretty do not expect this to be up and running any time soon. feedback welcome.

• 2 weeks later...

IGN: DroZone69

Ban History: Non-existent

Tekkit Exp: I been Playing tekkit for about 5-6 monthes now. I played on a server that I liked and it wont let me play for some reason so I wanna do something new towards tekkit the new one

Goals: I do look forward to joining a new community, also wanna learn more on the applied energestics part..... the only part I don't like about the new tekkit is that it doesn't have ic2, one of my favorite mods in minecraft

but I would like to learn a new way to make stuff work

IGN: Zmankov7

Tekkit Exp: I played a fair amount of the old Technic pack, and spent some time with Feed the Beast, but found it too unstable, so came back to the Technic Launcher packs. I am familiar with most of the mods in the current Tekkit pack.

Goals: Looking to have some good clean community fun with some great minecraft mods and looking to learn more about the mods I don't know as well like Applied Energistics, Logistics Pipes and Galacticraft.

GN: spartan5573

Tekkit Exp: i played tekkit classic for years, I've played this modpack as well since it's been in the launcher, I like it alot. My main skill in the new modpack is Computercraft, I thrive on that mod. I do however know how to utilize most of the other mods.

Goals: As far as my goals go, I'd like to either expand into a powerful business, or join up with an existing one, and use my skills to help it grow. I really like getting to use my programming skills in different ways based upon the needs/concepts of people in game, always presents unique challenges :D

IGN: MrAqria

Tekkit Exp: I have played tekkit solo. I do have quite a bit of experience. Basically anything with building and pipes is my forte.

Goals: Set up a shop in various planets. But first start off in earth and make a base there.

-IGN: Zettie_Boss

-Ban History: None

-Tekkit exp: I have been playing it for 3 months now with my friends and the farthest we got was the moon in Tekkit Space. I have also watched a lot of Tekkit videos on youtube to see how its done.

-Goals: I want to build anything i set my mind and have fun. I have a youtube channel that i want to make videos for and this would be grate for a new series.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons