Does tekkit store passwords???

acidfree

The launcher uses your mojang login to download the client files for the appropriate version needed (in tekkit's case, 1.5.<whichever>).

Other than that, no. The launcher does not harvest accounts for any other purpose, as you can verify to checking the source code.

Though by your wording, I suspect you're wondering if it really truly has to have a legitimate paid for account to play the game or if you can get away with a cracked account.

The launcher uses your mojang login to download the client files for the appropriate version needed (in tekkit's case, 1.5.<whichever>).

Other than that, no. The launcher does not harvest accounts for any other purpose, as you can verify to checking the source code.

Though by your wording, I suspect you're wondering if it really truly has to have a legitimate paid for account to play the game or if you can get away with a cracked account.

No I don't have a cracked account I just didn't want my password stored in a place other than minecraft.net. Any way Thanks for the help :D

Nope. I've never seen a decent computer in Public. Except at the MS Store, they have 2 gaming models for sale. Good stuff, GTx 680 but not public.

The best I've seen is a cart of i3 netbooks in my school. But their used for testing only.

The closest place that cells hardware is 2 hours away. A Microcenter

I have to get stuff shipped in from Newegg