Atomic Science

danagor

Prototype958 is correct about deuterium. And yes, the fulmination generator works. But not really sure if it is worth the cost of materials needed to generate power using it. Unless you already have an easy way to mass produce explosives... Then, by all means. It can be quite the quick way to generate power.

The particle accelerator makes antimatter. Yes. Antimatter has a large explosive yield. But there is something to do with using antimatter and the particle accelerator to make strange matter. It is also not very well documented. I have not seen a reliable way to do this. But anyways, the strange matter can be used with an atomic assembler to make anything. Kind of like UU matter, but has many more things it can make.

Also, antimatter in a fulmination chamber can yield a huge amount of energy. But you'll want a chamber that is a hollow box of at least 7x7x7 in dimensions to take advantage of the yield of antimatter. Also remember to have a single layer of water inside your fulmination chamber or it will be blown to the great beyond.

Alright, I think I've found a pretty efficient set up for the Fission reactors. I've been at this for days trying to get my Survival setup to work properly and finally just jumped into creative and made about a dozen different ones. I wanted one that would get the maximum number of turbines spinning at full power and this is what I came up with.

Damn radiation poisoning ruining my SS...

It's a nice clean setup with 2 fission reactors. It's easy to wire up and it's not crazy huge either.

At 1600C those turbines were putting out about 2000Mj/s

ok i gave it a try but my particle thingy is not doing it it gets to 100% then nothing and it starts again i made the 30x30 i just dont get it i even tried 32x32 just in case im just not sure what the problem could be and yeah there is like little to know info on this stuff

yeah that i know apparently the 30x30 aint big enough so i made one 60x60 it working now but incredibly slow was wondering now is there different lvl of production depending on material used i can find anything on it so far

and lets see so far it produces 14000mj but take way over that to produce the antimatter so its just not gonna work if this is there idea of a joke it aint funny

Produces energy??? As far as I understood, there should be no energy production. It's a large multiblock antimatter refinery. Like a Mass fabricator from IC2. And it can use anything you give it, the cheapest being dirt blocks or cobblestone. Have not read anything that says if certain types of material will give you higher yield.

sorry let me explain by energy output im talking when you use the antimatter in the fulmination gen one 125mg anitmatter produces about 14000mj which is pittiful compared to the mat and effort to set up the particle accelerator and a 7x7x7 fulmination gen