Minium Shards

Jebussz

I was wondering if there is any easy way to farm minium shards. I tried using a mob factory and a grinder to farm them, but after failing to obtain a single minium shard ( while also obtaining over 5k blaze rods ) I soon realized my plan was failing. Is there some other way I could obtain minium shards without manually farming, I mean, this is Tekkit...

Would turtles be able to activate a spawner? I've been trying to find something to do that so I can continue playing while my mobs build up then go and kill them. My next step is getting another account to just stand there.

Hmmm, im going to have to try using turtles, it just might work

It turns out that turtles dont cause them to drop the minium shards. I used a combat turtle and programmed it to spam the attack forward command. I then proceeded to spam skeletons infront of it for about 1 minute. 30 some bones and arrows 0 shards.

If I recall there's a way using a glove with rail gun set and fully charged put in a dispenser for what ever reason fools tekkit into thinking a player killed it and so they drop shards

I thought that was a redpower dispenser?

Turtles would be your best bet. You can get XP as well just have water over top of them flowing to one side.

The program is simple to.

while true do turtle.attackUp() end

Some thing along those lines.

I thought that was a redpower dispenser?

Turtles would be your best bet. You can get XP as well just have water over top of them flowing to one side.

The program is simple to.

while true do turtle.attackUp() end

Some thing along those lines.

Did you actually get this to work? I attempted this and got everything but shards