[1.0.5]FCHexxit[PvP][Raid][100 slots][Open][All Mods][McMMo]Only banned item is the ender bow!

zF4ll3nPr3d4t0r

Hello. I admit my ban. I was banned for using Titan Band at spawn and I swore a bit. I did not know these were rules though. But it is my fault for not looking at the rules. Could I be unbanned? I love you're server a lot! So if you could unban me that would be great! If not I would understand.

Ok so we need staff obviously since we have none so here is a short little application

Username :

Timezone :

Do you have skype? :

Do you have Teamspeak? :

Why do you want to be staff (50 word minimum) :

How can you help our server (50 word minimum) :

Do you play often on our server :

Have you joined our website yet (

www.fc-mc.net ) :

--You need to play often to be considered for staff --

-- You need to join our website

www.fc-mc.net to be considered for staff --

Fill this out and if I like your app you will become a [Helper]

Username : Afterlife9981

Timezone :I live in Australia in Adeliade GMT +9:30

Do you have skype? : Yeah.

Do you have Teamspeak? : I can download it if need be.

Why do you want to be staff (50 word minimum) : I want there to be some one online at my times to help people in the server as I enjoy playing on it. And I would also like to do things for the server as I do find my self having alot of spare time on my hands. There's also the fact that it's very hard to use chat when some one want to spam...

How can you help our server (50 word minimum) : I would like to do something like build a shop and sell things in the server so that there's a use for all the money but I don't know if it's possible. And of course other things to be done with the shop. And I would like to try and find a plugin that resets the dungeons in hexxit as me and alot of other people find that it's very hard to find un raided dungeons.

Do you play often on our server :I would say around 3-6 hours per day, More on weekends.

Have you joined our website yet ( www.fc-mc.net ) :Yeah same username.