[3.1.2] TheCreeperMan990's Free play Server [PVP][24 Slots][Inactive]

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

[Attention: The server is now dead. Do not attempt to connect to the server, it is gone.]

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hello there! Glad you took the time to look at this thread. Anyways, this is a server I made because I was tired of playing alone, and most servers I played on shut down when they had more players. This server is a free play server- no items are banned. Of course though, the server has some rules. They are:
_________________________________________________________________________________

1. No griefing.

2. No stealing.

3. No spawn camping.

4. Respect other people.

5. No hacking.

6. Have fun =D

_________________________________________________________________________________

Uptime is 24/7, I do my best to keep the server up and running. This is a server for those who just want to be part of a fun and safe community. A community free of trolls, griefers, etc. If you plan to cause trouble, then take a hike. That being said, there are a number of helpful plugins on the server. They are:
-AFK
-BackOnDeath
-ControlTPA
-Grieflog
-SimpleHomes
-VanishNoPacket
-WorldEdit
-WorldGuard
-Griefprevention
I have confirmed that all plugins are working. If you want your base protected, use a golden shovel (right Click in one corner, then the opposite corner of the claim). Now for the last part; The application. It is as follows:
|Application Form|
|Your Username:|
|Your reason for joining the server:|
|Are you experienced in Tekkit:|
|Will you follow the rules:|
The I.P. is:
198.12.120.239:25565
Have fun =D

Edited by TheCreeperMan990

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your Username:XxCoLLiOxX Your reason for joining the server:Because i have always loved being technical,and its just plan out fun. Are you experienced in Tekkit:Sorta but not rlly id say i know at least somewhat what to do. Will u follow the rules?:Yes i will i rarely ever break rules on a server.

My Username: Dah_Bard Alt Account: xBurritoSniperx

My Reason For Joining The Server: I'v always wanted to join a server with with minimal people, no trolls/griefing/raiding, and a nice community.

Am I Experienced in Tekkit: i'v been playing tekkit for about a year now and i think i know my way around.

Will I Follow The Rules: Yes the only time i will break the rules is if the server Op/Admin arent being resonable

i look forward to playing on your server if you except my application!

|Your Username:| Cerea1ki11r

|Your reason for joining the server:| I have spent a lot of time searching for a server that is actually player friendly (ie. griefing, and immaturity are frowned on) and am interested in playing with others who feel the same.

|Are you experienced in Tekkit:| YES

|Will you follow the rules:| Without Question

|Your Username: Cubstep12

|Your reason for joining the server: I really want to play tekkit again, and this looks like a great server to play on with mature people

|Are you experienced in Tekkit:Yes, I played the 1.2.5 version since it came out, then I switched over to FTB when that launcher was released, now I really want to play on this again and have fun :D

|Will you follow the rules: Yes, of course :D

Hope to be playing with you all soon.

:D

Your Username: DAM1AN06

Your reason for joining the server: I really want to play tekkit with my friend Cubstep ^^, He's told me all about how fun tekkit was with EE2 and I would really love to experience it :D

Are you experienced in Tekkit: In tekkit, Ive played the later versions, as well as having played FTB for about 3 months now. I unfortunately have not played classic but am hoping that will change very soon.

Will you follow the rules: Yes, I believe rules are an essential part of any succesful server. :D

Hope to see you soon on the server.

:D

Username:Tarples101

Reason: single player is boring and all the other servers are just annoying to deal with.

Experience: I've been tekkit for a few months now and I watched videos which lead me to play tekkit.

Rules: yes i will follow the rules, i don't want anyone messing with my stuff that i spent a lot of time on.

|Your Username:| MattyBix

|Your reason for joining the server:| i love tekkit and want to play with people i can be friendly with and compete with, without the problem of being griefed or raided (siimilar to yogcasts server)

|Are you experienced in Tekkit:|Yes i would say i am, im 18 andhave been playing for quite some time

|Will you follow the rules:| you bet i will, i love tekkit and when people play properly it can be real fun :)

|Your Username:| MineyzGuyz

|Your reason for joining the server:| I am tired of playing alone and want to learn to do some new things in Tekkit.

|Are you experienced in Tekkit:| Yes, I have played a couple of versions but am still learning some things. I am most skilled in Railcraft.

|Will you follow the rules:| Of course!

Username: persige13

reason for joining the server: I just wanna have a good community of people helping people when they need it without having the fear of waking up in the morning and all your stuff is gone.

Am I skilled in tekkit: well I am some what its like my third day but I used to watch tekkit and ftb all the time so I know a lot.

Rules: I promise not to break any rules cause one of my sayings are you treat others as you want to be treated.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons