[3.1.2] TheCreeperMan990's Free play Server [PVP][24 Slots][Inactive]

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Username: Juliancecchetto

My Reason for Joining the Server: I love playing tekkit, and i love playing with others even more, but on the non whitelist server grefers and trolls ect... are in great numbers. i am looking for a friendly environment where everyone can get along and lag is banished to the forgotten lands of who gives a F*** where it goes its lag everyone hates u.

Am i an experienced tekkiter? Yes! i know much about tekkit and how things work from months of playing and frequent visits to the wiki, i have learned the ins and outs of most of the tekkit items involving simple magic and fairly complex power systems.

Will i follow the rules? Of Course! Why would i apply to an awesome little gig like this and just throw it away by not following rules!

Hope to see you soon on your server!

~Shaggy

My Username: Juliancecchetto

My Reason for Joining the Server: I love playing tekkit, and i love playing with others even more, but on the non whitelist server grefers and trolls ect... are in great numbers. i am looking for a friendly environment where everyone can get along and lag is banished to the forgotten lands of who gives a F*** where it goes its lag everyone hates u.

Am i an experienced tekkiter? Yes! i know much about tekkit and how things work from months of playing and frequent visits to the wiki, i have learned the ins and outs of most of the tekkit items involving simple magic and fairly complex power systems.

Will i follow the rules? Of Course! Why would i apply to an awesome little gig like this and just throw it away by not following rules!

Hope to see you soon on your server!

~Shaggy

Your Username: GameManiac4

Your reason for joining the server: I love playing Tekkit with friends, and have fun on a Tekkit server.

Are you experienced in Tekkit: I kinda know about Buildcraft, IC2, but I will know EE2, and Railcraft soon

Will you follow the rules: Never break any rules, at all.

|Application Form|

|Your Username:|joshua8909

|Your reason for joining the server:|i love meeting new people and making friends at that as well

|Are you experienced in Tekkit:|yes very much I know every recipe at heart kind of and great at ee2

|Will you follow the rules:|yes I will follow all of the rules

• 3 weeks later...

My Username: stefanodj

My Reason For Joining The Server: I chose this server because I thought it was a good server.

Am I Experienced in Tekkit: I'm a beginner, I play tekkit from a few days .

Will I Follow The Rules: Yes the only time i will break the rules is if the server Op/Admin arent being resonable

i look forward to playing on your server if you except my application!

• 2 weeks later...

|Application Form|

|Your Username:|BULLSEYE98

|Your reason for joining the server:|I just want a small server to build some cool stuff on

|Are you experienced in Tekkit:|About a year in sp, and I know about most stuff

|Will you follow the rules:|Of course, I've been seriously griefed several times and rally have a hatred for them, besides, I have a really painful conscience on these things

|Application Form|

|Your Username:|anagran

|Your reason for joining the server:| Just looking for a Tekkit Classic server to play on with others.

|Are you experienced in Tekkit:| Pretty extensive knowledge of modded minecraft.

|Will you follow the rules:| Sure thing.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons