[3.1.2] TheCreeperMan990's Free play Server [PVP][24 Slots][Inactive]

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

|Your Username: muffinman3445

|Your reason for joining the server: I love tekkit classic but single players is a drag, and this seems like a fun server!

|Are you experienced in Tekkit: I know the basics, experience: 1 year

|Will you follow the rules: yes

_________________________________________________________________________________

|Your Username:|Vicbalbo

|Your reason for joining the server:|I want to play with people and a community I really want to join.

|Are you experienced in Tekkit:|I have played alot of tekkit, I have played with a few of my friends but want to play with a bigger community.

|Will you follow the rules:|Yes, I will definetly follow the rules the yseem very reasonable and I will gladly follow

|Application Form|

|Your Username:| 11pikachu11, my brother would also like to play, his user name is 11football11

|Your reason for joining the server:| We wanted to play together because tekkit classic does not have lan.

|Are you experienced in Tekkit:| I am experienced but my brother is fairly new.

|Will you follow the rules:| Yes we both promise.

HI, User Name: Cam_Jam

My reason for joining the server: love playing Tekkit, but a bit of a drag on your own, so would love to play in a larger community.

My experience in Tekkit: over year and a half. Best skill's : Pipe work, self regulating EMC Generators, and mob grinders.

will I follow the rules: of course, who would not in a fun communal server.

+ Have Skype, if this apply's.

Application Form

Your Username: RubberDuckey6 and Overtruckdriver

Your reason for joining the server: We just want to play together. We plan on getting as far away from other players as possible and build our own base.

Are you experienced in Tekkit: I am moderately experienced with Tekkit but my friend isn't.

Will you follow the rules: We will follow the rules.

|Application Form|

|Your Username:| Tooldemon

|Your reason for joining the server:| I want a nice server with low lag and some friends to play with :D|Are you experienced in Tekkit:| A Little I hope to learn more when I start playing.|Will you follow the rules:| Yes.

|Your Username:| kazeks_123

|Your reason for joining the server:| I kinda missed tekkit and now want to play it again but playing alone isn't fun. And the other servers have banned items and thier everybody can greif raid and kill.

|Are you experienced in Tekkit:| I am. But tekkit is really big so i still may ask questions.

|Will you follow the rules:| Of course I am going to follow the rules. The rules are made to follow them!

NOTE:

English is not my valid language so expect misstakes from me in the chat like these (this text iswithsa mistakes)

I never played in any of the white listed servers so expect that this is going to be my first time.

Sorry if i made some misstakes in text.

First I would Like to say HEY CREEPER im glad to see you opened up your own whitelist, we played together on eternia craft xD

|Your Username:|The_Wriddler

|Your reason for joining the server:|I played with you before and i havent been able to find a good server since.

|Are you experienced in Tekkit:|Pretty much yes, still have some stuff to learn though

|Will you follow the rules:|Of course, always have, always will

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons