[3.1.2] TheCreeperMan990's Free play Server [PVP][24 Slots][Inactive]

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

|Your Username:|

Controller123

|Your reason for joining the server:|

The exact same reason as you, my good friend!

|Are you experienced in Tekkit:|

Yes, Indeed I am. I am specifically experienced in IC2 and most of Buildcraft.

|Will you follow the rules:|

If it means being able to stay on the server, of course!

|Your Username:|alexdavis45

|Your reason for joining the server:| I'm looking for a server that has no banned items and I will not be annoyed by 3yr old's and your server seems to offer that.

|Are you experienced in Tekkit:|yes, I have been playing for a while as well as playing FTB unleashed for about 1 month

|Will you follow the rules:| Yes

Username: Razgriz646

Reason for joining: I want to learn more about using magic and science together and having fun.

Experience: I'm experienced in using magic but I want to learn how to use science more and interact with others.

Will I follow the rules?: Yes, I swear to follow the rules. I don't grief so there won't be any problems there and I don't swear.

Username: Razgriz646

Reason for joining: I want to learn more about using magic and science together and having fun.

Experience: I'm experienced in using magic but I want to learn how to use science more and interact with others.

Will I follow the rules?: Yes, I swear to follow the rules. I don't grief so there won't be any problems there and I don't swear.

Also: A good way to reach me is through my email: [email protected]

• 1 month later...

Hey Creeper can you add my friend hosmo?

Username:hosmo

Reason: He likes tekkit and is my friend, he want to get out of the griefers etc.

he is not experienced in tekkit

will you follow the rules? Yes, Of course

He asked me to put in on because he doesnt have an account on the forums

my Username: killerkelson.

Your reason for joining the server: becuse open servers i play on have greifers or a bunch of banned items.

Are you experienced in Tekkit: i know a lot about tekkit and have been playing it for a year.

Will you follow the rules: yes i will follow all the rules.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons