[3.1.2] TheCreeperMan990's Free play Server [PVP][24 Slots][Inactive]

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

|Application Form|

|Your Username:|drewrocks1

|Your reason for joining the server:|My old server is down so im looking for new ones to play on

|Are you experienced in Tekkit:|Mainly equivalent exchange, that is prob what im basically going to do on the server

|Will you follow the rules:| I will never ever break the rules

It seems that the server is not going to be opened back up. I have received no news from the owner regarding the responsiveness of the server. I do not expect that it will be returning to active use any time soon. I apologize that I don't have any better information, but again, sadly, the owner has not responded to my messages, and I don't expect that he will.

I won't tell you to try your luck elsewhere on another server, but I don't see this server having any activity in the near future.

If the TheCreeperman990 has the opposite to say, it will be happy news indeed.

|Application Form|

|Your Username:|Super_way_18

|Your reason for joining the server:|I wanna play with other people and have fun, and maybe learn a few things in tekkit

|Are you experienced in Tekkit:|I have played often and have a very good understanding of what im doing.

|Will you follow the rules:|Absolutely, i just wanna have fun!

|Application Form|

|Your Username:| flashsugar

|Your reason for joining the server:| I want to find a server that i can have fun and help players. I always enjoy working with friends.

|Are you experienced in Tekkit:| Yes i have been playing tekkit for almost a year. I have gotten pretty far in ic2 and ee2, i enjoy it

|Will you follow the rules:| Yes i will follow the rules and i will help other players understand them

Hello everyone! I am extremely sorry I left you all hanging for a week T_T. Some file on the server was corrupted, and I hadn't logged on the forums in a while. Everything is fixed now, but we have suffered a map reset. To prevent this from happening again, I will take periodic backups of the map. Again, sorry to let you all down, I will never let this happen again.

Also, Super_way_18 and flashsugar, you are whitelisted. Welcome to the server.

-Your friendly owner

TheCreeperMan990

|Application Form|

|Your Username:|tykeal

|Your reason for joining the server:|looking for a decent tekkit classic server with a community that is active so im not all alone haha

|Are you experienced in Tekkit:|I started out with tekkit about 2 years ago, mostly been playing ftb since, but now i feel like going back to the root of all this modpack minecraft

|Will you follow the rules:|yup

|Your Username:| AmerikanRX aka AmericanRX

|Your reason for joining the server:| Looking for a fun server with no griefing.

|Are you experienced in Tekkit:| Aye sir! Been playing for years. I'm 23 btw.

|Will you follow the rules:| Yes! I want there to be rules....and someone to do something to those who break them on purpose.

|Your Username:| ozoomaroo
|Your reason for joining the server:| Looking for a fun server with no griefing.

|Are you experienced in Tekkit:|yes i know some things about tekkit but there are also things i dont becuse i am not sure how to set things up like a neuclear reactor.
|Will you follow the rules:|YES i will follow the rules/.

Creeper man we got a problem i join the sever and ever 30 seconds i get a Internal exception:java.net.socketexception:connection reset

not sure what it is but i know it isnt me and its your sever becuse i do get it once or twice a day but not every 30 seconds on any sever i tryed other severs and it didnt do it you can contact me Via skype @ christian.centers picture is a dude wearing a tye dye T-shirt

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons