How to transfer power?

Bytebait

Pardon the simple question, but I'm looking for a way to transfer power. Glass Fiber isn't available, and the only option I see to plug into my BioFuelGenerator is RedStone Energy Conduit and that seams like a catch-22.

This is multiplayer mode, if that matters.

Thanks for the help in advance!

• Discord Moderator

In the current version of BC, conductive pipes are actually half-way decent. They no longer run a risk of blowing up, have set power ratings, and resolve their own loops. Sure, Redstone Energy Conduits are better in almost all regards, but the 3.7.x BC conductives don't do too bad.

you can ALWAYS start with a couple of golden conductive pipes. they no longer loose energy and for short distances are practically the energy conduits of the poor man. hell, you could even use stone conductive pipes, as long as you dont surpass the energy transport limit.

after that think of adding a makeshift battery. its dirt cheap and a good storage for early power storage. (upgradable too)

Edit: Makeshift batteries Loose their power if broken! nad if upgraded they return to tier one. make sure you place them where you want them. also, the makeshift battery inputs enegy from any side but the green light side. thats the ONLY output side.

BC pipes > redstone energy conduite. As for now I have 44 biofuel generator throu one phased conduite pipe that powers the entire server with power. Energy tesserect seems to cap at 100MJ. So whereever we need power we put up a phased conduite pipe and only have to use one frequency. Go for a biofuel power system and you will absolete the need of batteries since biofuel generators only burn fuel when needed.