How do I get outta here?

Smurfkiller9000

I went through a portal between two pillars of stone bricks, which took me to 2 intersecting corridors with iron doors, outside was the same substance the portal was made of (sort of blue/ light blue swirly stuff). Being curious, I broke the door and stepped into the stuff, when I did it teleported me to a world with no lighting, a huge red eye in the sky, and huge floating dominoes with eyes that open if you look at them. If they open fully, you are teleported to somewhere else in that world.

Go down until you find a brownish water. Dive in, and you'll end up somewhere random in the overworld, but not too far from your starting point.

huh? just use wooden doors. the wooden doors are meant to take you one level "UP" from your current dimension. do this until you reach the overworld.

Yea but if you're in Limbo already Charlie the quickest way out is to find the pool of reality stuff at the bottom. Only problem is that it ports you back to the overworld at a completely random location. I actually got ported into a block and died one time... 10s of thousands of blocks from my base...

lol, yeah wooden doors arent realiable either. the closest one spawned 5k from my home last time i got lost.

if youre in the limbo you can either find that pool stuff or get into another dim gate. or simply always have a linking book. you dont loose your stuff if you end in the limbo. i died a lot of times to that nasty tnt alley.

The luckiest I've been when exiting limbo was porting back to the overworld barely in sight of the Arcmage Tower. Now I stayed clear of the tower guardian without my magic resistant armor, but it was nice finding it without needing to go hunt down a wisp.

What?