1.7 Elephant grass ~~

Shadow278

As some of you know (I hope) Minecraft 1.7 is now known as the biome update. This update adds many new features like

The sunflower- Its happy

New fishing mechanics

And new biomes like the dark forest or savannah.

What do you think about 2 block high grass? Honestly I love it because there are many more possibilities with it. Maybe not outright possibilities but little things like being chased, or just the feeling of being covered.

I think it would be amazing. I've tried the Biomes 'o Plenty mod, and the 2 high grass is one of my favorite parts.

I hope it grows thickly.

Sounds good to me as well. I also look forward to the revamped fishing. Still wish they would add some more underwater content, maybe underwater ruins or patches of seaweed, or perhaps some kind of lovecraftian sea monster, but they are adding a potion of water breathing... I remain hopeful.

I love how you can hide from mobs in the 2 tall grass. I really want to see new animals in the next update though to make the savanna biomes and stuff more "realistic"

Nahh, the animals are fine how they are. Generic farm animals, squid, and fictional monsters suits Minecraft well, I think.

Gameplay > Realism

i think new mobs would be fun. Just for the new biomes and stuff because sheep don't live naturally in African Savannas. Or at least at zebra skins to the horses

While sheep don't live naturally in African savannas, they do live in Minecraft savannas. ;)

Zebra skins I agree with, though, that'd be really cool! I think Zebras can breed with horses irl, so we could get a cross like the mule that couldn't breed again.

*add

Edit button!

• 2 weeks later...