[1.6.4] MaxTech: Galactic Adventure [PVE][TOWNY][30 SLOTS][OPEN]

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I made a HUGE derp and accidentally deletd all the modpack files, as well as the old ones on my file host thinking I wouldn't need them. Can you please archive the contents of the modpack and send them to me as I don't have them?

No, it's coming back as Techimon, just you wait! The reason it's taking so long is because I want to actually make sure everything's working before it comes out, hopefully Techimon server will be out in a week or so.

o_O i got a "failed to log in java.IO.Exception: Server returned http responce code 503" msg do i need to apply to be white listed or somthing ?_? i dont seen any thing about that in the top post

No you don't, the server for this mid pack is closed, currently a beta for a new mod pack called techimon that I linked to a couple of posts above.

wow...saw some one on the server so i logged in and said "ok pepole!" meaning to say "omg people!" first response is "learn to spell" o_O ya.....really nice players on this server....

huh no ones on the server...sad o_O and i cant find how to bring out my pokemon....or how tocraft poke balls o-o werid

Sorry but I don't control the players.

Sorry but I don't control the players.

ya i know that. thanks any ways. nice work on that server. just to different for me. dont like the recipe look up system and to hard to find a pokemon area that is on lvl with starter pokemon i got started around lvl 30+ pokemon in an abandoned village. not fun. good luck.

Well max scence i'm a vet fronm Big Dig i was wondering if i could be a Gym Leader or somthing like that, thanks for reading

Maybe. Once the server comes abck up, because I'm selling my old computer. Anyone have a capable enough computer willing to host it temporarily?

• 2 weeks later...

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons