Technic at MineCon!

Amaxter

See, this is why the ticketing system they implemented this year sucks, as I live in the area myself, yet they don't have on-site ticket sales this time. Plus, look at attendance numbers versus ticket sales. How many do you think were brought for resale?

How did you get those shirts anyway? Did Mojang/Curse/someone else give them to you for free? Or did you pay for them out of your own pocket(s)?

Also, I was watching the livestream about it. I am surprised no-one asked about the relationship between FTB and Tekkit, at least from what I saw.

How did you get those shirts anyway? Did Mojang/Curse/someone else give them to you for free? Or did you pay for them out of your own pocket(s)?

Also, I was watching the livestream about it. I am surprised no-one asked about the relationship between FTB and Tekkit, at least from what I saw.

The technic team had a box full of shirts of various sizes that they were handing out for free to people who stopped by after the panel and got a few signatures.

technic has their own T-shirt hookup internally.