[1.1.10] Hidden Valley [Survival][16 slots][Whitelist][DiabloDrops][PVE][Grief Protection]

Vaisnt

Age 14

In game name : Xkillerz137

Location in USA: Michigan

Reason why you want to join: Playing tekkit in singleplayer got boring so I really want to play with other people.

A little about yourself: An aspiring youtuber. Spend alot of time either on PS3 or Computer. Really like the technical aspect of the game.

Previous Servers: Cyncraft W/O Mods

An Image of Previous Works: Dont have any pictures

Application accepted on trial basis.

added to white list

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In game name: JGStoneJr

Location in USA: Alabama

Reason why you want to join: Im looking for a quiet server, with little to no greifing to survive in make friends

A little about your self: I play some Tekkit but mostly regular minecraft survival. I am very mature and an excellent builder

Previous Servers: Craftblock, Admin on HungryCraft, Paradise MC, Big Bad Craft

An Image of Previous Works: I will send them on skype if you like

My skype is John Stone

Thanks for your time!

In game name: JGStoneJr

Location in USA: Alabama

Reason why you want to join: Im looking for a quiet server, with little to no greifing to survive in make friends

A little about your self: I play some Tekkit but mostly regular minecraft survival. I am very mature and an excellent builder

Previous Servers: Craftblock, Admin on HungryCraft, Paradise MC, Big Bad Craft

An Image of Previous Works: I will send them on skype if you like

My skype is John Stone

Thanks for your time!

Hi, application has been accepted on a trial term basis! Please enjoy

your name has been added to the white list

In game name: Clubnbabysealz

Location in USA: Newport News, Va

Reason why you want to join: Looking for a relaxed server that is newer.

A little about your self: I am just getting back into Minecraft. I do have so knowledge of Tekkit and the base mods that are in it.

Previous Servers: Like I said, i'm getting back into Minecraft and don't remember the server I was on before.

An Image of Previous Works: Here is 2 from my old vanilla SSP.457263_10150738945100097_989672801_o.jpg

463491_10150737323465097_1380805912_o.jp

In game name: Clubnbabysealz

Location in USA: Newport News, Va

Reason why you want to join: Looking for a relaxed server that is newer.

A little about your self: I am just getting back into Minecraft. I do have so knowledge of Tekkit and the base mods that are in it.

Previous Servers: Like I said, i'm getting back into Minecraft and don't remember the server I was on before.

An Image of Previous Works: Here is 2 from my old vanilla SSP.

Wow, I really enjoyed these pictures and welcome to the server, i've added your name to the white list.

In game name: Kratosian

Location in USA: Utah

Reason why you want to join: im pretty new to tekkit and want a good community where i can learn how to build awesome things.

A little about your self: full time student, part time job at smiths (if that matters) been playing minecraft since before official release. just recently getting into mods. played a little of hexxic and yog box. new to tekkit

Previous Servers: i briefly played on one called fatfreesmp but i havent really played on mainstream servers. i mainly play on a vanilla server hosted by my friend from church.

An Image of Previous Works: i dont have any pics of previous builds, but i once built a kick-a hour glass, wasnt too spectacular tho.

Thanks for considering me

-Kratosian

In game name: Kratosian

Location in USA: Utah

Reason why you want to join: im pretty new to tekkit and want a good community where i can learn how to build awesome things.

A little about your self: full time student, part time job at smiths (if that matters) been playing minecraft since before official release. just recently getting into mods. played a little of hexxic and yog box. new to tekkit

Previous Servers: i briefly played on one called fatfreesmp but i havent really played on mainstream servers. i mainly play on a vanilla server hosted by my friend from church.

An Image of Previous Works: i dont have any pics of previous builds, but i once built a kick-a hour glass, wasnt too spectacular tho.

Thanks for considering me

-Kratosian

Sorry, we can only accept nuclear engineers at the moment, i will let you know when your application for smiths worker has through our HR department. Please standby...

Application accepted. added the white list.

i am not sure if its a capitalization error or anything, but i just tried to log in, and it says i am not white listed. sorry bout the confusion, there's no caps in my name. thanks for adding me tho.

I'm incredibly sorry, i had a space before the name

In game name:

MikkelNorth

Location in USA:

Well, i'm not from the US, but decided to apply anyway, since it didn't say "US required" anywhere. I'm from Denmark

Reason why you want to join:

The main reason being the small size of your server, and that there isn't any real restrictions (seemingly) I enjoy the small comunities with only a few trusted, mature members.

A little about your self:

From Denmark, i study physical therapy, and are almost done. Meanwhile i work on a school for mentally and physically handicapped children, where i do some rehabilitating for/with them. In my spare time i train alot of stuff, and teach in BJJ/MMA. I'm a helpfull person in the game, and talkative, I have almost a year of experience in tekkit, and are pretty good with most of it.

Previous Servers:

Currently on Xeon where i'm one of the richest players. other than that, some dedicate servers.

An Image of Previous Works

Sorry, i dont have any screenshots. I recently formatted my PC

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Mikkel Nørgaard.

In game name:

MikkelNorth

Location in USA:

Well, i'm not from the US, but decided to apply anyway, since it didn't say "US required" anywhere. I'm from Denmark

Reason why you want to join:

The main reason being the small size of your server, and that there isn't any real restrictions (seemingly) I enjoy the small comunities with only a few trusted, mature members.

A little about your self:

From Denmark, i study physical therapy, and are almost done. Meanwhile i work on a school for mentally and physically handicapped children, where i do some rehabilitating for/with them. In my spare time i train alot of stuff, and teach in BJJ/MMA. I'm a helpfull person in the game, and talkative, I have almost a year of experience in tekkit, and are pretty good with most of it.

Previous Servers:

Currently on Xeon where i'm one of the richest players. other than that, some dedicate servers.

An Image of Previous Works

Sorry, i dont have any screenshots. I recently formatted my PC

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Mikkel Nørgaard.

Hello and thanks for considering our sever. First off there are 0 banned mods or items. I however do ask that you use chunk loaders sparingly as they can bog down a server. If it ever becomes a problem we will reconsider thos stance. Second im currently on my phone and wont be able to add you to the white list until later. Its currently 3 am and am not able to acess my pc. Third I will add you as soon as I have time today which, unfortunately might be when you normally sleep. I apologize sincerely for the inconvenience. Forth if you have any friends from your time zone please message me and ill do what I can to to include them so your not alone.

Thanks for considering us. And welcome to the server,

Vaisnt

In game name: lyicane

Location in USA: uk

Reason why you want to join: small tekkit server normal has a better community and i would like to work on some big projects for the community

A little about your self: i am a design technician working on this like https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=52 lime street&safe=off&espv=210&es_sm=93&tbm=isch&source=iu&imgil=pjsrlZJDiJOWfM%3A%3Bhttps%3A%2F%2Fencrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com%2Fimages%3Fq%3Dtbn%3AANd9GcTBZTM-3_927ktTOFd0ZqyYSy18S_ONbIy6uKe68LZ1BNgFadqB%3B850%3B1205%3BwQgfDRkt-2E9SM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.skyscrapercity.com%252Fshowthread.php%253Ft%25253D1544502&sa=X&ei=HfKyUurvJ-eg7Ab58ICIBw&ved=0CEEQ9QEwAg&biw=1680&bih=988#facrc=_&imgrc=pjsrlZJDiJOWfM:;wQgfDRkt-2E9SM;http%3A%2F%2Fwww.skyscrapernews.com%2Fimages%2Fpics%2F669752-54LimeStreet_pic1.jpg;http%3A%2F%2Fwww.skyscrapercity.com%2Fshowthread.php%3Ft%3D1544502;850;1205

Previous Servers: no

An Image of Previous Works: building around the uk

Your application has been accepted under trial terms. You have been added to the whitelist, and welcome!

In game name: Dio2112

Location in USA:WI

Reason why you want to join: I would like to get into a good community with some cool people and learn Tekkit a bit better.

A little about your self: Big Packer, Brewers and Badgers fan!

Previous Servers:was on two FTB servers. Endercraft and UGlounge

An Image of Previous Works: it wont let me upload and send the pics, but I can email them.

In game name: Dio2112

Location in USA:WI

Reason why you want to join: I would like to get into a good community with some cool people and learn Tekkit a bit better.

A little about your self: Big Packer, Brewers and Badgers fan!

Previous Servers:was on two FTB servers. Endercraft and UGlounge

An Image of Previous Works: it wont let me upload and send the pics, but I can email them.

Your application has been accepted based on your BA name. Dio and Rush.

Added to the whitelist.

so, i was playing earlier. i was inside of a pocket dimension and timed out. now, whenever i try to log in, it says unable to connect, internal server error. could i please ask for a fix? thank you.

To fix this i have to delete all of the pocket dimensions in the folder, which i cannot do right this moment. It will be done, just give it another day. (This is typically why people remove DD, that and it lags the servers occasionally) I will have to time it so it does not interfere with anyone being in them causing a cascade effect. I'm sorry this issue has affected you, it will be resolved soon.

Age:10 1/2 (please don't reject me because of my age, I am mature most of the time unlike some 10 year-olds)

In game name: Gandaf132

Location in USA: Richmond VA

Reason why you want to join: I like whitelisted servers because it stops griefers and thiefes and other bad types of players. Plus I hate large servers with a ton of people.

A little about your self:I have been playing MC for about 3-4 years and tekkit for about 1 year. I like redstone and TNT, and I play soccer and love Christmas.

Previous Servers:I have been on so many servers trying to look for good ones. It gets boring.

An Image of Previous Works:I'm a pretty good builder, but have no pics.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons