[1.1.10] Hidden Valley [Survival][16 slots][Whitelist][DiabloDrops][PVE][Grief Protection]

Vaisnt

Age:10 1/2 (please don't reject me because of my age, I am mature most of the time unlike some 10 year-olds)

In game name: Gandaf132

Location in USA: Richmond VA

Reason why you want to join: I like whitelisted servers because it stops griefers and thiefes and other bad types of players. Plus I hate large servers with a ton of people.

A little about your self:I have been playing MC for about 3-4 years and tekkit for about 1 year. I like redstone and TNT, and I play soccer and love Christmas.

Previous Servers:I have been on so many servers trying to look for good ones. It gets boring.

An Image of Previous Works:I'm a pretty good builder, but have no pics.

Due to the adult nature of our rules your application has been denied, thanks for your interest.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In game name: Kenn_Agoleiwo

Location in USA: Florida

Reason why you want to join: I'd like to explore the nitty gritty of Tekkit, but I have always felt that singleplayer Minecraft is a waste of time. Plus, this server looks like a good opportunity due to its recent creation.

A little about your self: I'm an explorer type who takes pride with building the smallest, most efficient homes/bases possible. I write poetry and do so even in Minecraft; written books are one of the best additions to Minecraft in my opinion.

Previous Servers: Tekkit ones? There aren't any sorry. I've been on the Powerhouse, and Savage Realms.

An Image of Previous Works: I don't really build to impress, just whatever works the best.

In Game Name: Knight_Lo

Location in USA: I Do not live in the US but in the UK Northern-Ireland

Reason why you want to join: I want to settle down and enjoy tekkit and explore the World and the moon, I'm sick of jumping server to server because admins and the staff are bad and grief me and other player on servers.

A little about your self: I like the things and aspects of tekkit the engineering, the energy, matter etc. It interests me because one day I'm hoping to become an Engineer.

Previous Servers: As I said I have been jumping server to server because I am server hunting (to find a server where i can settle down) but the tekkit one I joined yesterday tekkit craftersland and the mincraft vanilla is WidowCraft

An Image of Previous Works: Don't have any Images because I don't usually take images but I had a Castle built in WidowCraft.

And since im under 18 my Skype username is: simonas.sersenis95

I have a mic but don't have a camera because a week ago i built my computer.

I hope you take this application in consideration.

In game name: HierarchOfOld

Location in USA: Arkansas

Reason why you want to join: I'm bored, need somewhere to spend my time

A little about your self: I enjoy building, a lot. i plan to make the biggest base on your server with the most efficient systems.

Previous Servers: A'lot, most I left 2 banned me for taking my stuff back and leaving factions.

An Image of Previous Works: I don't have any pictures, I play on servers only and have deleted all of them from my minecraft.

i don't mean to be an nuisance, but any update yet on when the pocket dimension bug will be fixed and ill be able to rejoin the server?

Sorry, due to the holidays i was unable to access the server for most of the time. I have fixed the problem, try joining now.

In game name: Kenn_Agoleiwo

Location in USA: Florida

Reason why you want to join: I'd like to explore the nitty gritty of Tekkit, but I have always felt that singleplayer Minecraft is a waste of time. Plus, this server looks like a good opportunity due to its recent creation.

A little about your self: I'm an explorer type who takes pride with building the smallest, most efficient homes/bases possible. I write poetry and do so even in Minecraft; written books are one of the best additions to Minecraft in my opinion.

Previous Servers: Tekkit ones? There aren't any sorry. I've been on the Powerhouse, and Savage Realms.

An Image of Previous Works: I don't really build to impress, just whatever works the best.

Application has been accepted; welcome to the server.

In Game Name: Knight_Lo

Location in USA: I Do not live in the US but in the UK Northern-Ireland

Reason why you want to join: I want to settle down and enjoy tekkit and explore the World and the moon, I'm sick of jumping server to server because admins and the staff are bad and grief me and other player on servers.

A little about your self: I like the things and aspects of tekkit the engineering, the energy, matter etc. It interests me because one day I'm hoping to become an Engineer.

Previous Servers: As I said I have been jumping server to server because I am server hunting (to find a server where i can settle down) but the tekkit one I joined yesterday tekkit craftersland and the mincraft vanilla is WidowCraft

An Image of Previous Works: Don't have any Images because I don't usually take images but I had a Castle built in WidowCraft.

And since im under 18 my Skype username is: simonas.sersenis95

I have a mic but don't have a camera because a week ago i built my computer.

I hope you take this application in consideration.

Sorry for the long response time, your application has been accepted: Welcome to the server.

In game name: HierarchOfOld

Location in USA: Arkansas

Reason why you want to join: I'm bored, need somewhere to spend my time

A little about your self: I enjoy building, a lot. i plan to make the biggest base on your server with the most efficient systems.

Previous Servers: A'lot, most I left 2 banned me for taking my stuff back and leaving factions.

An Image of Previous Works: I don't have any pictures, I play on servers only and have deleted all of them from my minecraft.

Your application has been accepted on trail terms based on the underlined above. Welcome to the server. you have been added to the whitelist.

In game name: multishane999

Location in USA: I don't live in the US but I live in the UK. (Northern Ireland)

Reason why you want to join: I would like to join because usually in most servers I go to, there is griefers everywhere and it gets me annoyed, and I sometimes even get falsely accused for something I didn't do.. the Admins in other servers aren't the most helpful either as they think that whatever they say, goes and there is nothing others can do about it..

A little about your self: I like Minecraft a lot, and Tekkit is also fun and I would like to be able to play in a server where I can actually get set up without getting randomly killed or griefed.

Previous Servers: I was in a vanilla Minecraft server "Widowcraft" and a few other servers, but I stayed at one here, "Craftersland" but it's way too laggy, Pumps don't work, takes over 3 attempts to break even 1 block sometimes or even more and if you're wondering, yes I played with Knight_Lo xD

An Image of Previous Works: I don't have any images of my previous works but I built some underground bases, a military base and some other stuff.

I am under 18 so here is my Skype username, "multishane111" .

I hope you take this application into consideration.

In game name: Raivek

Location in USA: Texas

Reason why you want to join: I've been looking for a decent Tekkit server that isn't too large, has grief prevention and is PvE. This seems to fit the bill.

A little about your self: I don't feel like there's a whole lot to say. I'm just an average down to earth guy that likes games in my free time.

Previous Servers: Mainly Business Elite and Eaveecraft. I've tried to start my own a few times (Hex Plus and InfiniTech) but always ran into technical issues. I also get tired of having OP and just want to play.

An Image of Previous Works: I have a lot of screens. Here are a few. Nothing amazing IMO.

2013-08-10_23.01.31.png

2013-08-10_23.01.13.png

2013-11-26_13.04.56.png

2013-11-26_13.04.40.png

In game name: Raivek

Location in USA: Texas

Reason why you want to join: I've been looking for a decent Tekkit server that isn't too large, has grief prevention and is PvE. This seems to fit the bill.

A little about your self: I don't feel like there's a whole lot to say. I'm just an average down to earth guy that likes games in my free time.

Previous Servers: Mainly Business Elite and Eaveecraft. I've tried to start my own a few times (Hex Plus and InfiniTech) but always ran into technical issues. I also get tired of having OP and just want to play.

An Image of Previous Works: I have a lot of screens. Here are a few. Nothing amazing IMO.

Application has been accepted! Welcome to the server, and nice screens!

In game name: multishane999

Location in USA: I don't live in the US but I live in the UK. (Northern Ireland)

Reason why you want to join: I would like to join because usually in most servers I go to, there is griefers everywhere and it gets me annoyed, and I sometimes even get falsely accused for something I didn't do.. the Admins in other servers aren't the most helpful either as they think that whatever they say, goes and there is nothing others can do about it..

A little about your self: I like Minecraft a lot, and Tekkit is also fun and I would like to be able to play in a server where I can actually get set up without getting randomly killed or griefed.

Previous Servers: I was in a vanilla Minecraft server "Widowcraft" and a few other servers, but I stayed at one here, "Craftersland" but it's way too laggy, Pumps don't work, takes over 3 attempts to break even 1 block sometimes or even more and if you're wondering, yes I played with Knight_Lo xD

An Image of Previous Works: I don't have any images of my previous works but I built some underground bases, a military base and some other stuff.

I am under 18 so here is my Skype username, "multishane111" .

I hope you take this application into consideration.

Application has been accepted on trail terms. Welcome to the whitelist/server.

• 2 weeks later...

In game name: lukemlxx

Location in USA: Michigan

Reason why you want to join: I'm looking for a server that allows me to have the company of other people, since I don't have any real-life friends that are into Minecraft I generally lean toward Terraria and Starbound, however I've been wanting to find a Minecraft server to join since I a higher interest in it.

A little about your self: I'm 21, and I'm currently a student at WCC. I'm studying for Digital Media Arts, and focusing on 3d Animation. My goal in life is to help create a game that involves virtual reality (like SAO, or Log Horizon except without the bad things, such as dying). I also enjoy most forms of Anime, Music, Manga, Books, and Shows.

Previous Servers: As stated in the 'Reason why you want to join' I haven't played much of minecraft except by my self. I have played in servers before, however those were ones like prisonbreak, and a city survival.

An Image of Previous Works: I currently don't have any large-scale projects going in my solo minecraft server, as well as the part where my hard drive had to take a wipe, I do not have any pictures, although I do hope to create a good-looking base if I'm accepted.

In game name: Sorkijan

Location in USA: Oklahoma

Reason why you want to join: Looking for a good server with competent staff and a good community. Just wanna build.

A little about your self: I've played Minecraft for 3.5 years, and Tekkit about the last 2 on and off. I'm always up for learning new things and decided to finally give thermal expansion a try. I'm a drama-free guy who loves building massive things.

Previous Servers: As far as tekkit goes, I've only really played on a friend's server that was very small.

An Image of Previous Works:

Vanilla MC: http://imgur.com/a/UGDRs#G6gri

Never really had any decent screenshots of our area, but here's 2 videos and 1 still from our tekkit server

In game name: Nolyak

Location in USA: Kansas

Reason why you want to join: I would like to try out this version of Tekkit (Played lite quite a bit) with a smaller mature community.

A little about your self: I'm a stay at home dad, with a daughter that is almost 3. I have played MC, Tekkit Classic, and Tekkit Lite off and on for about a year.

Previous Servers: I played Tekkit Lite on a friends server, it has since been shutdown. Recently have been playing vanilla MC on LucidCraft.

An Image of Previous Works: Don't have any available right now. I usually build with sorkijan who is applying as well. I think he was able to dig up some screenshots. Just want to add that in the SS and videos Sorkijan posted our build was no where near complete. We were covering over the quarry holes with turtles, and our filtering system was expanded to include autocrafting blocks before going to storage as well as a solar panel factory that used only UU matter.

In game name: hoden117

Location in Canada: Ontario

Reason why you want to join: I want to play on a secure server without griefing

A little about your self: I enjoy building machines n stuff

Previous Servers: no other tekkit servers only friends vanilla servers

An Image of Previous Works: I dont have one

In game name: Lnex11.

Location in USA: Australia, Brisbane.

Reason why you want to join: Just looking for a real mature tekkit server with better plugins and good grief prevention.

A little about your self: Quiet, mature and immature (with the right people), fun and loving, will defend a true friend, and

on minecraft every day after school.Previous servers: Apoc gaming, DirtBag gaming, CarbonNetworks, WestCraft, SkyMinecraft servers, Oaktek and

PirateGaming (all tekkit main servers, all were crap).

An image of previous works: I don't have any sorry.

In-Game name: CrazyPear2000

Location in USA: I don't live in USA, I live in UK, Northern Ireland

Reason why you want to join: I want to join this server because I want to enjoy playing this server with my friends and other players of the community. Another reason I want to join this server is because there are alot of griefers in other servers I have been in.

A little about myself: I enjoy building projects with friends and other people & I love engineering.

Previous Servers: I have played alot of servers but I haven't played online multiplayer for a while now (I played alot of LAN with my brother). But the most recent I can remember is WidowCraft.

An Image of Previous Works: Well I don't have any images of my works because I had alot of pictures of my buildings before my PC was re-installed and all the files got deleted :(... I built a giant military base and a medieval town with my brother on LAN (And it was deleted too by my small brother... He sometimes accidentally deletes some of my saves because he can't read properly yet)

I guess that's it.

In-Game name: CrazyPear2000

Location in USA: I don't live in USA, I live in UK, Northern Ireland

Reason why you want to join: I want to join this server because I want to enjoy playing this server with my friends and other players of the community. Another reason I want to join this server is because there are alot of griefers in other servers I have been in.

A little about myself: I enjoy building projects with friends and other people & I love engineering.

Previous Servers: I have played alot of servers but I haven't played online multiplayer for a while now (I played alot of LAN with my brother). But the most recent I can remember is WidowCraft.

An Image of Previous Works: Well I don't have any images of my works because I had alot of pictures of my buildings before my PC was re-installed and all the files got deleted :(... I built a giant military base and a medieval town with my brother on LAN (And it was deleted too by my small brother... He sometimes accidentally deletes some of my saves because he can't read properly yet)

I guess that's it.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons