Ability to create more than 3 modpacks

jwa1

Why does the Technic platform only allow 3 modpacks? As a (somewhat successful) modpack creator, it's really limiting to only be allowed to have three modpack up at one time.

My situation: I have my main modpack, which is tied to my server. Next to that I have an experimental version of the modpack, to test things out and prepare updates for my main pack.

My third modpack is basically a classic/older version of my main modpack which was requested at some point.

This leaves me with no space to develop new modpacks, experiment with other mods or even make new packs.

Is there a reason for this limit? Can or will the limit be removed/expanded in the future?

I suspect there's a 3 modpack limit to prevent people from spamming dozens. if you want more than 3, last I heard there was no limit on Technic Solder packs.

There is no limit on the packs that can be added to one solder installation but they have to be linked via their slugnames to platform, bringing them under the 3 pack limit

There is no limit on the packs that can be added to one solder installation but they have to be linked via their slugnames to platform, bringing them under the 3 pack limit

Actually when you Solder-integrate your account on the Technic Platform it increases your modpack limit to 10.