Well that was mature... (silly bans) Note: DON'T be starting shit with FC guys!

linkthegamer

Re: Well that was mature... (silly bans)

I made an account, and instead of posting on the forum I PM'd FlowerChild asking for an explanation as to why all the hate, that's my only question really tbh, I don't hate him, nor do I hate any of his 'followers'. I just think that the whole situation is silly and posting on there is only going to escalate.

Also FolwerChild, I know you'll read this. I made an account on your board because I see no PM button on MCForums.

EDIT: Banned for being a technic sympathizer. Yet I merely asked a question, what the fuck ¬_¬

I was repeatedly banned for trolling, but the silly one was when I told a person to "grow a pair" Ban reason was for Vulgar Language. So I wrote really graphic fan fic about fucking a goat then posting it in random RP threads when the ban was up. Not the most mature way to handle the situation, but it definitely made me feel better.

And this is the kind of thing they explicitly said you shouldn't do. Stop making us look bad.

Ok direct quote from a person on that forum( be warned it is retarded.) "No, you can't decide in place of a mod's author how his mod should be played or used." This is the equivalent of a painter saying no your have to look at my painting from the left not the right, or an author telling readers how to interpret parts of books. That isn't the way it works because once the public gets a hold of it in a sense it's theirs. Once they but it or whatever they do what they want to it and you can't stop them, that is how it works.

I just wanted to voice my opinion somewhere about this post.

And this is the kind of thing they explicitly said you shouldn't do. Stop making us look bad.

Yes please stop doing that. Let's talk about silly bans from other forums, I didn't mean to make a thread for trolling FC for heaven's sake. So please just stop messing with him.

This whole situation is just going to feed the flames even more.

I think it's kind of sad when someone (ErusPrime) tries to express an honest opinion towards the other side and is simply accused of trolling. It just shows how far things have escalated at this point on the scale of internet immaturity and just shows how hard it would be to mend the bridges.

The nature of this thread is kind of offensive IMHO, and though I may be biased towards Technic's side, I think just going on the BTW forums to see how long you can last and posting it in a thread for everyone to see is just going to make tension between the two sides even worse.

I phrased my OP wrong, I actually joined hoping to talk only about BTW not technic but in the back of my mind knew it would probably just be a "see how long till the recognize me" sort of thing, but that was not the explicit purpose Feeling bad for even posting that now. Didn't think all this would end up happening. I was just venting, not trying to start a contest. So sorry about the trouble this has caused. I will be more careful with my wording next time.