[3.1.2]Tekkit War[PVP&War]20 Slots[White Listed]Nothing banned or removed[Essentials]

HiJack

• Server Ip - 2.31.174.28:25555
  • Server rules

War is allowed and that's the main point of this server

greifing may be allowed in some circumstances but not all

pvp is allowed and fights ect

stealing is allowed

• There are no mods removed
  • No banned items

• Plugins -
  • Essentials
  • World edit
  • more coming soon when we decide like fractions if we get them

This server is all about PVP and war and more stuff alike we enjoy playing and fighting as it is coming close to chrismas when this server is being started up we are going to make a festive spawn and obviously give out some extra gifts when you start

• The expected uptime of the server should be 24/7

• Me and devin are looking for Any kind of players we have no age restriction to this server and we are not asking for people to be on alot its up to you when you wanna play we ask for your skype or some way to communicate with you and we just wanna have fun

• Application
  • We are accepting any players all you've gotta do is message us or give us your skype user names or your preferred way of us contacting you we prefer skype

hello, first of all this server looks completely awesome, i love small pvp servers that actually have a community. i get very lonely in single player and big servers are to chaotic. my Skype name is p.kener, but i can only do the voice chat in the evening on the weekends, except on breaks i can play all the time. i will mostly only play on the weekends and occasionally on the weeks in the evening. i am 13, almost 14. i love the giant battles that destroy chunks. i have been playing mc for 3 years and tekkit for 2 and a half. so please whitelist me, i think i would be a good addition to a tekkit community.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey im 14 and been playing tekkit for about three and a half years and like playing on servers like this.

I've never been baned and have a great knowledge of the tekkit classic world.

To contact me my skype name is [email protected].

Please add me as i like being apart of good small comunities.

If you accept me can you send me an email to [email protected]

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...