Transmutation table dupe bug?

Ive played on a lot of servers where the transmutation table is disabled because there is a dupe bug. In fact I don't think ive played on a big tekkit server that did have the transmutation table enabled.

But I play with EE a lot on single player and Ive never experienced it duplicating stuff, if anything I will occasionally get stuff disappearing.

I just wanted to know if this is still an issue or if its more of an "EE is overpowered" thing

Not quite.

If there's lag then you can withdraw more items than you should be able, but the tablet remembers how much EMC you owe and all tablets share the same 'memory'. You need to pay all that EMC back before you can use any tablet again.

So while you technically can duplicate items with tablets, it's nowhere near as exploitable as you'd think.

I believe that when there is some server lag then there is a chance that you can take items out of the table without using EMC.

This is exactly the bug we are having, the EMC wont "go away straight away" so you can take out the original item after you take out a targetitem (put in a diamond, take out the target diamond then fast take out the original, voila, 2 diamonds).

• 2 weeks later...

Not quite.

If there's lag then you can withdraw more items than you should be able, but the tablet remembers how much EMC you owe and all tablets share the same 'memory'. You need to pay all that EMC back before you can use any tablet again.

So while you technically can duplicate items with tablets, it's nowhere near as exploitable as you'd think.

No. The bug is that when the server has lag, you can withdraw more items without the server noticing you used the EMC. This allows infinite items.