Myscraft Symbol grammar

Kotja

TL : DR nether brick block - tendrils.

I may have the nomenclature wrong but the tendrils symbol is a "feature" symbol, as in it adds additional world generation that's not related to terrain and biomes. The nether brick symbol is a material modifier symbol and can change what material a feature is constructed from. The tendrils could be seen as a noun and the nether brick as an adjective. Mystcraft follows English grammar in the sense that a descriptive word comes before the object being described as in "red ball".

I am pretty sure you can make tendrils out of any ore type block that you have the page for, I have seen wood ones and I myself have created glowstone one and nether quartz ones, a pain to quarry but I am trying to figure out other methods. All you need to do is place the ore type you want right before a tendril page and you will get them.

[Nether brick block] then [Tendril] is correct.

it is possible to make a world entirely out of netherbrick, possibly, but it WILL implode shortly after you visit it. Most likely either black or white decay and some other form of highly destructive instability.

glowstone and nether quartz ore go on the [crystal formations] feature. No instability for using either one. although you might get some instability if you try making both glowstone and netherquartz formations in the same age.

also, ice + tendril are fun to look at for a frozen world age, same with ice + crystal formation.

[Nether brick block] then [Tendril] is correct.

it is possible to make a world entirely out of netherbrick, possibly, but it WILL implode shortly after you visit it. Most likely either black or white decay and some other form of highly destructive instability.

glowstone and nether quartz ore go on the [crystal formations] feature. No instability for using either one. although you might get some instability if you try making both glowstone and netherquartz formations in the same age.

also, ice + tendril are fun to look at for a frozen world age, same with ice + crystal formation.

That is not correct.

I have a extreme hills world made from nether brick and there is no instability or destructive traits. Only slowness 1.