Need servers badly

Aydenbeta

I have looked on every tekkit site i could find and i cant join them cause they have a 1.3 thing and the other servers i do join the players end up abusing me for how i do things can i please have a server that has FRIENDLY players and is not that bad and is pretty new

The 1.3 thing means the server is Tekkit Classic.

Your best bet would probably be to peruse the Tekkit server section for a nice whitelisted server, or get some (or ask any existing) RL friends if they want to start a private server.

The 1.3 thing means the server is Tekkit Classic.

Your best bet would probably be to prows the Tekkit server section for a nice whitelisted server, or get some (or ask any existing) RL friends if they want to start a private server.

Thanks for the help only a few probs with the Real life friends thing everybody hates me at meh school so i dont have any friends

I am going to be honest with you Aydenbeta. It may not sound nice, but sometimes being honest isn't nice but still better for you to hear.

I have looked on every tekkit site i could find and i cant join them cause they have a 1.3 thing

Here you got an error message that you did not understand, and you didn't bother to look up the solution beyond a 1.3 thing. That shows that you either don't have the technical know-how for Tekkit yet or you aren't willing to work for your answer. Tekkit requires you to work for a lot and be willing to do some research by looking up wikis and tutorials online so you are not being a burden on the other players by asking them how to do everything. Many people on Tekkit servers will answer your questions, but they are being polite. You are probably making the game less fun for them and their enjoyment is just as important as yours. If the difference between Tekkit Classic and Tekkit Main stumped you, Applied Energistics / Logistics Pipes / QCraft is going to be way out of your league.

...other servers i do join the players end up abusing me for how i do things can i please have a server that has FRIENDLY players and is not that bad and is pretty new

Be honest with yourself. Are you asking them a bunch of questions about how stuff works or how to do things? Are you asking to team up with people after being on the server for just a few minutes? These things annoy players. I have no doubts that you are likely a very nice person and your are honestly trying to have fun and meet nice people, but sometimes people aren't ready to be around others until they get to know them by chatting for a few days or even weeks.

Figure out the answers to your own questions by googling your problems and if that doesn't work, try wording your search differently or using another search website. Tekkit is fun BECAUSE it is hard. If you don't think that is true, then you might be too young to be playing it.

I hope you find what's best for you.

How dare you call me young i was one of the pre-testers for minecraft and i cant belive you think that i ask a person to join them?? They abuse me cause i have a kiddy voice when i go on teamspeak but if they are next to me right now they would see that i have had an problem in life i was getting out of a bathtub and i slipped hitting my front teeth on the side thats a reason why i dont team with players UNLESS they are someone i know

At least the other players here on this forums are nice to me and dont call me young

Uh.. we all are. Mojang makes all development versions available to the public nearly every Thursday.

No i meant the alpha versions i entered a form into mojang and they said they would let me test MC so i got Mc for free and was allowed to test alpha versions

Thats a bit of a strong reaction to just being called younger. Im only 19, I started playing beta minecraft when I was certainly young. Regardless of your physical age, most servers see what you do, not what you are. Act older by, you know, actually putting effort into things, not overreacting, ect. Not saying you always do any of the above, but thats what you just showed me.

How dare you call me young.

Reading what Darth Kitty there said I see nothing at all that even comes close to a suggestion of an age range. If you jump to conclusions that someone's insulting you when in fact they're giving you what's called "Constructive Criticism" you'll alienate a lot of people through your life.

We can't control the circumstances in our lives, only our reactions to them. Yes there are people who are prejudice against younger players but if you don't go off the handle, you won't prove their predjudices accurate.

I do get that its just i have never had help for much cause at my town everyone hates me

Perhaps you've either misjudged them, or given them bad first impressions before. Its likely they don't hate you, its more likely they just don't care. Never mistake anger for apathy.

And if its truely that bad, so much so that it bleeds into your virtual life, why not move? Start fresh. Just like finding a new server.

This is the application you posted yesterday to the server that I play on. The server is a fantastic place with a lot of nice people, by the way.

IGN: Aydenbeta

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Because I'm looking for a server with Non-Abusive players and that we can build without fear

What Do you want to Build? A city,a sewer and other things

You are young. Being young is okay. Literally everyone has been young, and that is not a reason to be mean to anyone.

Please take what Chefsbrian and phazeonphoenix have said seriously. They have given some wise advice.