Hunger Games!!

xSamsonx

The idea is: lot of people one host. Host mods ppl who dies, and then those people act as "sponsors" giving participates some items from time to tame, alsa spawning monster and lava pools and all kind of deadly stuff to direct ppl to one and another. I played this couple of times and game for 12 ppl stays around 30 min to 1 hour depends on behaviours.

I WANT TO FUCKING PLAY THAT! I was watching CaptainSparklez play it :(

Too bad I don't have 15 friends to play with -.-' (and dick admins)

I will be Peeta. :P

Also, I think someone should change the map once in a while because I watched how CaptainSparklez played it and I know most of the hidden treasures and shit

There is new map version comming, i saw 1 screnshot of it and it looks amazing. And you know, thats why i post this. im looking for group of ppl to play and someone to act as a host, becoues lets face it my computer is old, and im unable to host server :/

Pssssh, The Hunger Games is too mainstream. Now, what we really need is a Battle Royale style map...

hmmm, your idea is intriguing, tell me more.(sarcasm) But that does sound great, imagine instead of survival/combat, small(for number of players), densely packed arena with tons of cover and hiding spots, and a fight to the death. and then you could have lava that comes down from the ceiling(if it is indoors) to restrict areas and make the arena even smaller as it goes on.

hmmm, your idea is intriguing, tell me more.(sarcasm) But that does sound great, imagine instead of survival/combat, small(for number of players), densely packed arena with tons of cover and hiding spots, and a fight to the death. and then you could have lava that comes down from the ceiling(if it is indoors) to restrict areas and make the arena even smaller as it goes on.

Ah ha, someone has read Battle Royale! Actually, your idea for a custom map is pretty good. Make a replica of the island using VoxalSniper or something, divide the island into chunks, then add hiding places and such. 40 contestants, and to restrict areas, we could drop lava or something or barricade specific chunks! Oh, and each contestant can use what they find in their environment and the weapon(s) that are assigned to them.

Ah ha, someone has read Battle Royale! Actually, your idea for a custom map is pretty good. Make a replica of the island using VoxalSniper or something, divide the island into chunks, then add hiding places and such. 40 contestants, and to restrict areas, we could drop lava or something or barricade specific chunks! Oh, and each contestant can use what they find in their environment and the weapon(s) that are assigned to them.

I actually have never read the book Battle Royale, I jsut know that a Battle Royale is a massive, brutal fight.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...