Unofficial B-Team Bug Reports/Support Thread

rcmaehl

I poked around in the Chisel config and found this line:

# Use alternative crafting recipe for the chisel

B:"Alternative recipe"=false

by changing this value to "true" I was able to make the knife.

Added your solution to my common problems and solutions thread. Thanks for finding this.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is there anyway to turn the Wind Sound off?

Type in /config > hit enter > Go to page 5 > Adjust the volWindScale number

A lower number like 0.1 will turn the wind sound down, or you can set it to 0 to turn the sound off, but still get the effects of the wind.

can anyone tell me what jar I should use to add plugins. i have tried multiple versions of mcpc and when morphing it crashes... please help!

Are you using MCPC+ for 1.6.4? Do you have a crashlog that you can pastebin for us?

If you teach how to place optifine in B-Team you are a god, because the downloads from optifine official site are for creating some kind of profile, i don't know.

just install it like you would install any other mod, just put the optifine jar file into the /mods/ folder

Are you using MCPC+ for 1.6.4? Do you have a crashlog that you can pastebin for us?

Im having an issue with versions 223,224,229 of mcpc. it causes a crash on the server and gives you this when morphing into something you havnt before

2014-02-04 10:25:00 [sEVERE] java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayer.func_71060_bI()I

2014-02-04 10:25:00 [sEVERE] at morph.common.core.TickHandlerServer.serverTick(TickHandlerServer.java:169)

2014-02-04 10:25:00 [sEVERE] at morph.common.core.TickHandlerServer.tickEnd(TickHandlerServer.java:55)

2014-02-04 10:25:00 [sEVERE] at cpw.mods.fml.common.SingleIntervalHandler.tickEnd(SingleIntervalHandler.java:34)

2014-02-04 10:25:00 [sEVERE] at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.tickEnd(FMLCommonHandler.java:141)

2014-02-04 10:25:00 [sEVERE] at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onPostServerTick(FMLCommonHandler.java:274)

2014-02-04 10:25:00 [sEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:817)

2014-02-04 10:25:00 [sEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:663)

2014-02-04 10:25:00 [sEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(ThreadMinecraftServer.java:16)

2014-02-04 10:25:00 [sEVERE] Encountered an unexpected exception NoSuchMethodError

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayer.func_71060_bI()I

at morph.common.core.TickHandlerServer.serverTick(TickHandlerServer.java:169)

at morph.common.core.TickHandlerServer.tickEnd(TickHandlerServer.java:55)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.SingleIntervalHandler.tickEnd(SingleIntervalHandler.java:34)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.tickEnd(FMLCommonHandler.java:141)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onPostServerTick(FMLCommonHandler.java:274)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:817)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:663)

at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(ThreadMinecraftServer.java:16)

Can you teach me what did you do? just to get clear.

Just goto the Optifine minecraft forum post, download OptiFine 1.6.4_HD_U_C6.

the file you download should be called "OptiFine_1.6.4_HD_U_C6.jar"

just copy that file to ".technic/modpacks/attack-of-the-bteam/mods/"

then start the mod pack via the technic launcher

EDIT:

I did just test using both the C7 and C8 versions of OptiFine 1.6.4_HD_U, and they both crashed.

So maybe that was your problem, make sure you are using the C6 version which is what I was using.

I thought I was using the latest, but I guess I just used a version I already downloaded awhile ago

Just goto the Optifine minecraft forum post, download OptiFine 1.6.4_HD_U_C6.

the file you download should be called "OptiFine_1.6.4_HD_U_C6.jar"

just copy that file to ".technic/modpacks/attack-of-the-bteam/mods/"

then start the mod pack via the technic launcher

EDIT:

I did just test using both the C7 and C8 versions of OptiFine 1.6.4_HD_U, and they both crashed.

So maybe that was your problem, make sure you are using the C6 version which is what I was using.

I thought I was using the latest, but I guess I just used a version I already downloaded awhile ago

Ha! I knew i wasn't crazy, thaanks a lot :D

It's working now BTW

Im having an issue with versions 223,224,229 of mcpc. it causes a crash on the server and gives you this when morphing into something you havnt before

2014-02-04 10:25:00 [sEVERE] java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayer.func_71060_bI()I

2014-02-04 10:25:00 [sEVERE] at morph.common.core.TickHandlerServer.serverTick(TickHandlerServer.java:169)

2014-02-04 10:25:00 [sEVERE] at morph.common.core.TickHandlerServer.tickEnd(TickHandlerServer.java:55)

2014-02-04 10:25:00 [sEVERE] at cpw.mods.fml.common.SingleIntervalHandler.tickEnd(SingleIntervalHandler.java:34)

2014-02-04 10:25:00 [sEVERE] at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.tickEnd(FMLCommonHandler.java:141)

2014-02-04 10:25:00 [sEVERE] at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onPostServerTick(FMLCommonHandler.java:274)

2014-02-04 10:25:00 [sEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:817)

2014-02-04 10:25:00 [sEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:663)

2014-02-04 10:25:00 [sEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(ThreadMinecraftServer.java:16)

2014-02-04 10:25:00 [sEVERE] Encountered an unexpected exception NoSuchMethodError

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayer.func_71060_bI()I

at morph.common.core.TickHandlerServer.serverTick(TickHandlerServer.java:169)

at morph.common.core.TickHandlerServer.tickEnd(TickHandlerServer.java:55)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.SingleIntervalHandler.tickEnd(SingleIntervalHandler.java:34)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.tickEnd(FMLCommonHandler.java:141)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onPostServerTick(FMLCommonHandler.java:274)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:817)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:663)

at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(ThreadMinecraftServer.java:16)

http://pastebin.com/Dra0dy7u

this is the paste bin

plugins:

announcer

antiswear

autorank

Buycraft

Essentials

Essentialsantibuild

Essentialschat

Essentialsdeoip

Essentialsgroupmanager

Essentialsprotect

Essentialsspawn

griefprevention

Every time I try to load into a world, the game tells me I ran out of memory. Got any suggestions?

sounds like you need to either give the launcher more memmory with the sprocket in the top right of the screen. if it is a server then you need to increas the max in min in the .bat file

Whenever I enter a single player game (haven't tried a server yet, but I asuume it will be the same since SP is just an internal server), I spawn just fine, but everything is invisible. All I can see is particles and dropped item/block entities. All blocks and my character are completely invisible. I tried resetting the modpack and restarting my computer, but neither worked.