HELP!!!

ProMCGamer_

I have a problem with playing the modpacks. Its not only Attack of the B-Team but I wanted to post it here because I want to play Attack of the B-Team more than other modpacks!!!

At first everything was right... It was downloading and failing bunch of times... Finally it finished downloading and I pressed "PLAY". Then it said "%0 Processing Version". That one finished in 15-20 secs but without telling how much it prossesed. Then it said "%0 Retriving Assets". Same thing happened again. I waited for 5 seconds. Then it gave me bunch of crazy letters like "abababcedgdkja". I'm guessing it's part of a long thing that I cant see because of its too long. Then it got rid of the launcher page. 5 seconds later launcher reopened like nothing happened... I tried it again and same exact thing happened! I can play Hexxit,Tekkit and stuff but I cant play new modpacks such as Attack of The B-Team and ones that I download! If you know what is the problem PLEASE HELP ME!!!

i think i figured it out...

Alright now stick with me,  restart your computer.  now go into your files and type in %appdata% and go into the .technic folder.

From there delete the Attack Of the B-Team Folder.  You will lose your worlds unless you go into the saves folder from the attack of the bteam folder and backup your world.  :)

a bunch of fixes were made to the launcher's beta version recently.  try changing to that by hitting the gear in the upper right and selecting "always use beta builds" then hit save and restart the launcher.

see if that solves your issue.

i think i figured it out...

Alright now stick with me,  restart your computer.  now go into your files and type in %appdata% and go into the .technic folder.

From there delete the Attack Of the B-Team Folder.  You will lose your worlds unless you go into the saves folder from the attack of the bteam folder and backup your world.   :)

I tried both but neither of them solved the issue :(

• 5 months later...

Just ran into this error but there was no fix listed here or really anywhere else.

If you're getting it where when you press play it does the 0% verifying bug it might be because the game thinks you're already running it.
Open up your task manager and check to see if you have two processes of java running and if so close down one or both of them.

Hopefully this'll help someone else with this issue in the future.

• Moderators

thanks for mentioning that, never thought that could occur.

however, all issues are to be reported on the Tracker. Please don't post your issues here, unless they are gameplay related