[1.0.12a] * Nitrous B-Team * - Taken Down

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need this server Whitelisted asap, please. I think we have a good community of dedicated players that we can already add... Other than that, new people should have to fill out an application to be whitelisted. Just my 2 cents.

I agree, too many people are crashing the server. (Like thejester11 now, got the proof). I feel like having a whitelsted server will be a great improvement. The people who will be whitelisted should be dedicated, active and trustworthy. 

Here's the proof of thejester11 crashing the server;

cpinZ6U.png
e8b0qK4.png
e8b0qK4.png

I would have to disagree; we should not whitelist. That discourages people to seek to get in; and, if anything, it would result in people leaving. The people who are crashing the server more likely than not have either special items in their inventories, which you would have to work to get, or have placed a special block, which, again, you would have to work to get. More often than not, these are people who have invested time into this server, not people just logging on. Whitelisting would only isolate the community, and come on, we aren't North Korea here guys! We have to work together to overcome this, not try to find an easy 'solution.'

Ah, you guys missed it! The server crashed AGAIN! I'm getting happy thoughts...

One minute later, we crashed again! This time, it was ScepLecture! Yeah... Happy thoughts...

Ten minutes later, we have crashed three times, all by Scep! I'm so happy, oh happy happy lucky me...

Edited by Ignisfactorum

No problem, if you're needing help with anything else, then I can. I'm really experienced with plugins, so I could set a few things up like the shop, build a player market, or whatever else needs set up. Configs and stuff are pretty time consuming, especially trying to balance things out with mods.