[1.0.12a] * Nitrous B-Team * - Taken Down

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Jonny, the Factions plugin is set so that you can only claim land adjacent to a chunk you already own. This sucks because it means that even if you kill people in another faction and make them lose enough land to start claiming, you have to create a temporary new faction or disband your old one to steal their land. It also seems to be impossible to reduce someone's power below 0, which I also think is a bad idea. In my faction, we have 9 land. If just one of us was offline and at 10 power, it would be literally impossible to take our land no matter how many times we got killed.

In some other servers in the past, there has been an f chat option. I'm not sure if that is still a thing, but it would be really awesome if that got added as well.

And now my player file is corrupt so that I can not logon... Could you reset my player file, Jonny?

EDIT: If I am getting a refund, because there was nothing I could have done about the crash, I only had a few things: Dash chestplate, heavy duty legs+boots, AK-47+4 mags. I had some other stuff, but that is all that I really cared about.

Edited by Ignisfactorum

Jonny, Fatal_assasin78 tp killed me twice... I asked just for my sword and weapons back but he refused. He said that TP killing is against NOT against the rules, but I know it is. Anyhow, it would be great to have him jailed or banned... I just want my amethsyt sword, my m16, and ak 47 back. I had nothing else of value to me. Thanks.

Jonny, Fatal_assasin78 tp killed me twice... I asked just for my sword and weapons back but he refused. He said that TP killing is against NOT against the rules, but I know it is. Anyhow, it would be great to have him jailed or banned... I just want my amethsyt sword, my m16, and ak 47 back. I had nothing else of value to me. Thanks.

I don't see how TP killing should be against the rules, this is a PvP server, afterall. Just don't let him TP to you in the first place. Common sense, right?

Edited by Ignisfactorum