technic update server disconnect missing tile.iron

gooberfoob

So, my title says it all. I agreed to technic updating the attack of the b team mod pack, and now I get the error tile.iron microblock is missing. In return I get disconnected from my server. Obviously, this is a modpack issue not a server issues. Any suggestions ?

Edited by gooberfoob

Hi Gooberfoob, I am experiencing this as well. The problem is, the b-team modpack updated to 1.0.6 while the server remained at 1.0.5 so the server may be missing some files. If you would like to continue playing on that server, simply go back to 1.0.5

Hi Gooberfoob, I am experiencing this as well. The problem is, the b-team modpack updated to 1.0.6 while the server remained at 1.0.5 so the server may be missing some files. If you would like to continue playing on that server, simply go back to 1.0.5

Except that going back to 1.0.5 (or any other version) doesn't work - still get the same error message as Gooberfoob.

im having the same problem tile.iron can not conect to server some thing to do with the microblocks not installed on the client ....  can any one help or is it a mod thing

This is without a doubt a version mismatch between your client and the server you are trying to connect to. Can you find out what version the server is currently using?

• 2 months later...