[1.06]ATTACK OF THE B-TEAM SERVER[WHITELISTED][20 SLOTS]

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN:

HAVE YOU GOT BANNED ON ANY OTHER SERVERS?:

WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY ON THE SERVER?: I want to play on a Attack of the B Team server since I like playing with others.

HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW THE MODS?: I know a lot about these mods since I've used most of them before.

WHY I SHOULD LET YOU ON?: I am nice and have never been banned from a server.

HOW OFTEN WILL YOU BE ON?: I will be on about 6 hours a day.

IGN MaasterChieef

AGE 15

HAVE YOU GOT BANNED ON ANY OTHER SERVERS? no

WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY ON SERVER? I want a community based server and It would be nice to be around people who can help me out and i can help them out and form relationships

HOW WELL DO I KNOW THE MODS? I know the basic idea of the mods but I could use help but have been looking on wiki and am learning

WHY I SHOULD LET YOU ON? I would like to play with a tight knit community and learn and teach others about thing and overall have a fun time and help people

HOW OFTEN WILL I BE ON? Probably Everyday for like 1 or 2 hours or more and when i have time outside of my other activities or whenever popcorn_lvr is on

WHITE LIST APPLICATION:

IGN: ang77

HAVE YOU GOT BANNED ON ANY OTHER SERVERS?: yes, however it about 4 years ago, (when I was young and weird), and I have matured a surprising amount. (temporarily abandoning humbleness for the sake of truth) I often discover that my peers are not as mature as I am. The person I am today enjoys to respect and follow rules, knowing full well that they are in there for everyone's benefit, and would never disobey an admin's command. I have even been made a Mod on a server I will not advertise, which I was for quite a while, until I needed to focus a bit more on homework. (I still have to do homework, but I will be on as much as I can, especially during the summer!)

WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY ON THE SERVER?: I have always dreamed, since the first day I have been on a multiplayer Minecraft server, to find a server where I can simply play with my friends and not have to worry about banned mods, complete rulebreakers, griefers, spammers, (or even factions, which I do not much enjoy.) It seems that I have found a server on which I can just have fun with my friends, no strings attached.

HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW THE MODS?:

I have been experimenting since it came out, mostly on technological mods, (such as galacticraft, world of dinos, etc) however my friend Magma3960 (who I would be on with frequently) tends to prefer magical mods, (ESPECIALLY WITCHERY) so we make a nice mix when put together. We have been playing Minecraft for about 4 years and mods at least 2 years, enough to be experts at Minecraft and pretty skilled at mods in general. 

WHY I SHOULD LET YOU ON?: I am willing to follow the rules and have gone through tons of maturity. I do not enjoy making other people feel bad but find fun in friendly pranks. I would be willing to help other players, (once I have the materials, which I would certainly try to make fast) and even host them at my house if they need room and board, or if they just want to stop by for friendly talk and some food. One thing I can definetly say is that you won't be disappointed for letting me on!

HOW OFTEN WILL YOU BE ON?: A few a hours every weekend, unless I have homework, so probably more during the summer, but definitely enough to be considered active! :)

IGN: Same as forum name on here.

HAVE YOU GOT BANNED ON ANY OTHER SERVERS?: Nope, and don't intend on being banned.

WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY ON THE SERVER?: I love watching Bdoubleo100 and his B-team buddies play on this server, and I feel like with my knowledge of mod packs, that I can be a great help to other players, and I can build and create some pretty nifty stuff!

HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW THE MODS?: Very well. On a scale to 1-10 I'd say a 9.5

WHY I SHOULD LET YOU ON?: Because I'm friendly, and really out-going, I also play a lot.

HOW OFTEN WILL YOU BE ON?: Well, I work 12-6pm everyday, so usually at night, which is good, cause you always need those night players, ya know?

IGN: Chieftin

HAVE YOU GOT BANNED ON ANY OTHER SERVERS?: Nope

WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY ON THE SERVER?: The modpack looks amazing and I would like to try it out. If I can try it out on a friendly server with a good community that's a big plus. 

HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW THE MODS?: I have watched videos on youtube hence the reason I got interested in the modpack. So overall I would say I have at least general knowledge about the mods in the modpack.

WHY I SHOULD LET YOU ON?: I would be on the server frequently and would like to help better the server.

HOW OFTEN WILL YOU BE ON?: At least around an hour a day

IGN: WAM86
HAVE YOU GOT BANNED ON ANY OTHER SERVERS?: never
WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY ON THE SERVER?: For the community aspect of Minecraft, it gets lonely playing SSP.
HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW THE MODS?: Quite well
WHY I SHOULD LET YOU ON?: I will try to be helpful and respectful.
HOW OFTEN WILL YOU BE ON?: 4-6 hours weekdays, 6-12 hours weekends.

IGN:jjfwtz

HAVE YOU GOT BANNED ON ANY OTHER SERVERS?: Not at all.

WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY ON THE SERVER?: I've always wanted to play on a modded server that is secluded so that we know we can all trust each other. That way we don't have to worry about being griefed and other malicious things of the sort.

HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW THE MODS?: I have been playing with Project Red, Furniture, Tropicraft, More food, Flans mod, Biomes o' Plenty, Natura, Galacticraft, Morph, and many others for quite a while now. (4 months to be exact).

WHY I SHOULD LET YOU ON?: I will try to be as friendly as possible, and be a team player as well as help other players on the server, and do things not only for myself, but for the community as a whole.

HOW OFTEN WILL YOU BE ON?: I will be on at least ONCE every day if not more. (I will notify anyone if my internet takes an unexpected turn any way possible.)

IGN: volderman

HAVE YOU GOT BANNED ON ANY OTHER SERVERS?:

WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY ON THE SERVER?: I want to play on a multiplayer server since Attack of the B Team is more fun with other players.

HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW THE MODS?: I know most of the mods except the dinosaur one pretty well.

WHY I SHOULD LET YOU ON?: I have never been banned and am very mature

HOW OFTEN WILL YOU BE ON?: About 6 hours a day.

Edited by volderman

IGN:TenzinW123

HAVE YOU GOT BANNED ON ANY OTHER SERVERS?

WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY ON THE SERVER?: I want to play on a multiplayer server since Attack of the B Team is more fun with other players.

HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW THE MODS?: I know most of the mods except the dinosaur one pretty well.

WHY I SHOULD LET YOU ON?: I have never been banned and am very mature

HOW OFTEN WILL YOU BE ON?: About 6 hours a day.

IGN: TenzinW123

HAVE YOU GOT BANNED ON ANY OTHER SERVERS?: yes, admins were jerks and i tried to stand against them

WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY ON THE SERVER?:I want to play on this server because, there are not a lot of people andit would be cool to learn more about the modpack with other nice players

HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW THE MODS?:i am familiar with the mods. I played with a  few friends on my own server

WHY I SHOULD LET YOU ON?:I am a nice person and player. I am fair and i am willing to help anyone in need of it and i love playing with nice people  :)

HOW OFTEN WILL YOU BE ON?:i will be on often unless informed about my absences

IGN: Reese123456789

WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY ON THE SERVER?: I really want to just play this mod with some people and gain some new friends

HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW THE MODS?: pretty well in the learning phase but i have been looking at them on single player

WHY I SHOULD LET YOU ON?: I am a pretty chill guy and could be a great friend and really want to be apart of a community

HOW OFTEN WILL YOU BE ON?: as often as i can maybe daily

I know your not accepting anyone atm, but im just throwing my app out there, cause A: I want a whitelist server to learn the mods and B: Cause i can :D

IGN: Darkreaper_44

WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY ON THE SERVER?: To learn the mods, have fun, and not be greifed. Like to play well with other, as long as they dont bite, neither Will I

HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW THE MODS?: Some well, some not at all

WHY I SHOULD LET YOU ON?: Because I love you? :D lol jk jk because i aint gonna do something stupid and cause greif for some other poor individual trying to have fun and learn the new pack.

HOW OFTEN WILL YOU BE ON?: very 

IGN: Nikolas2045

Have you gotten banned from other servers: Yes because i was building a house on a guys area that he allowed me on and reported me for griefing

Why do you want to play on this server: I love this modpack and i cant find a good server with friendly people to play with

How well do you know the mods: I have played singleplayer for several hours and becoming a expert on the mods

Why should I let you on: I dont have a griefing record and i dont sass people when they are asking me pilot questin and overall im a nice person

How often will you be on: probably almost every week day after school, and during the weekend except for saturday I will get on after my bowling on saturday

IGN:Divad_12

HAVE YOU GOT BANNED ON ANY OTHER SERVERS?:No

WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY ON THE SERVER?: Because it sounds really fun, also I have watched a lot of mindcrack and always wanted to have a server like this

HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW THE MODS?: I have played hexxit so I know a few of them but not alot

WHY I SHOULD LET YOU ON?: Because, I enjoy to play this game

HOW OFTEN WILL YOU BE ON?: a lot about everyday

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons