[1.06]ATTACK OF THE B-TEAM SERVER[WHITELISTED][20 SLOTS]

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: smugdeezy

Banned on servers?: No

Why do i want to play on the server?: Like you, I am a huge fan of Mindcrack and would like to play on a similar server,

How well do i know the mods?: I know a good bit from watching Bdouble0 and GenerikBs lets plays (very good btw).. have played a lot of direwolf20 (ftb) and tekkit (technic)

Why should you let me on?: because i too want to play in a closely knit server and enjoy minecraft (much like mindcrack)

How often will i be on?: Pretty much everyday.

Ign: Moonlitepage

Banned on any servers: Of course not

Why I want to join the server: Like most people here I don't like Non-whitelisted servers because they get too out of control. I also want to meet some cool people interested in the same mods as me.

How well do I know the mods: Very well, my strong suites are the Chisel mod, Fossils and Archaeology and tinkers constructs, everything else I know quite well.

Why should you let me on: Because I really like whitelisted community's, and am also very friendly and kind.

How often will I be on: I will be on for maybe five hours every day for the next week, aside from that daily maybe 2-3 hours.

Thanks for considering me.

Edited by moonlitepage

IGN:Matthew123445

HAVE YOU GOT BANNED ON ANY OTHER SERVERS?:NO

WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY ON THE SERVER?: i would like to play this server because its won't be crowed and i would like to experiance the ways of attack on the B-Team on this server.

HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW THE MODS?: I do Know about some of the stuff not all but on this server im going to try to find out more.

WHY I SHOULD LET YOU ON?:You should let me on because i want to experiance stuff and im NOT annoying.

HOW OFTEN WILL YOU BE ON?:i will try to be on once every like 2 days if i can.

HAVE YOU GOT BANNED ON ANY OTHER SERVERS?:nope

WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY ON THE SERVER?:i like attack of the b-team, and want to hone my skills as a mc-sniper.

HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW THE MODS?:meh

WHY I SHOULD LET YOU ON?:because i am awesome.

HOW OFTEN WILL YOU BE ON?:pretty often

IGN: DoctorofDipping

HAVE YOU GOT BANNED ON ANY OTHER SERVERS?: No

WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY ON THE SERVER?: Same reason you made it, I've always wanted to be able to colab with others and have fun with instead of constant fear of trolls and grief. After playing Single player for a while i want to play with others cause this modpack really lends itself to multiplayer i feel.

HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW THE MODS?: rather well, been somewhat addicted since release. I'm by no means an expert though...

WHY I SHOULD LET YOU ON?: I have always wanted to play on a relatively smaller server, where i can open shops, and do builds with others, like you said, i've always wanted to play on a mindcrack type server where i can make friends and play mindcraft. Also I am 24, I have a job, and am married, which means i tend to be more mature than the "average" mindcrafter.

HOW OFTEN WILL YOU BE ON?: most weekdays for a few hours mid day to late evening (2-6ish pst) and a few hours over the week ends

IGN:

TwoEdgedDeath

HAVE YOU GOT BANNED ON ANY OTHER SERVERS?:

I have, but the only one is negligible, because I was banned without reason.

WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY ON THE SERVER?:

Because I've been tryign to find a decent place to play AotBT. Singleplayer got boring quickly. 

HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW THE MODS?:

I know roughly half of the mods well, and am learning the other half

WHY I SHOULD LET YOU ON?:

I want a server filled with people I can trust to play these mods with. I am a senior in highschool, but am fed up with drama-esque bullshit, so I tend to be more mature.

HOW OFTEN WILL YOU BE ON?: I can be on daily if nothing crops up. School might make me busier in the near future, but weekends are mostly free.

IGN: immath1

HAVE YOU GOT BANNED ON ANY OTHER SERVERS ?: No

WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY ON THE SERVER: Because i love the friendly community and a no lag 24/7 server feeling

HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW THE MODS?: I know the mods pritty well and have bin playing since this modpack came up, I also have bin playing FTB and tekkit alot

WHY I SHOULD LET YOU ON ?: Because I am a friendly community player witch love the open air feeling. :kiddo:

HOW OFTAN WILL YOU BE ON?: I plan about recording on youtube on this server so when i will be playing minecraft it will be on this server.

IGN: ArchyDrafterZ15

HAVE YOU GOT BANNED ON ANY OTHER SERVERS?: Nope! I feel pretty proud of myself too. I haven't even gotten close to being banned, because I don't get in conflicts, ever.

WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY ON THE SERVER?: I really enjoy AOTBT, and I would love to be a part of a small community with it.

HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW THE MODS?: I don't know the mods very well, but when has that ever stopped anyone from learning, eh?

WHY I SHOULD LET YOU ON?: I'm a super friendly person and I love to play minecraft with other people. I would be a great part of the community and I would participate in alot of the community events/activities. *If there are any*

HOW OFTEN WILL YOU BE ON?: I would be on daily. I love this modpack too much not to be! Haha

IGN: DiZZ_NatioN

HAVE YOU GOT BANNED ON ANY OTHER SERVERS?: no

WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY ON THE SERVER?: because i want a server where people can't just join and fuck up the server and leave

HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW THE MODS?: i know it ok i'm not a pro but i know it ok

WHY I SHOULD LET YOU ON?: because i will show you my respect and i will help with every thing you want

HOW OFTEN WILL YOU BE ON?: allmost very day a hour

IGN: EarthCraft447

HAVE YOU GOT BANNED ON ANY OTHER SERVERS?: Not at all!

WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY ON THE SERVER?: I like small communities to hang and play with. Also to meet new friends.

HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW THE MODS?: I know them pretty well

WHY I SHOULD LET YOU ON?: Because I'm a nice person who won't do anything bad or mean.

HOW OFTEN WILL YOU BE ON?: 2-3 hours mabye? I got school dood!

IGN:Joso69002

HAVE YOU GOT BANNED ON ANY OTHER SERVERS?:Nope :)

WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY ON THE SERVER?: Tryed to find Mindcrack like server, and i like this one because it doesnt have billion slots!

HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW THE MODS?:I know pretty much all mods

WHY I SHOULD LET YOU ON?: Because Im mature, know to work with people, and like praking them hehe

HOW OFTEN WILL YOU BE ON?: Maybe like 2 hours work days, and 3-4 weekeds

IGN: narwhalfanatic

HAVE YOU GOT BANNED ON ANY OTHER SERVERS?:No I haven't

Why do you want to play on the server?: I really love this modpack, and I want a small community to share the experience with

How well do you know the mods?: Farely well, some of them are a bit too complicated though, so I have to look up recipes and such

Why should I let you on?: I will play by your rules and help others in any way I can. I hope to become part of this community

How often will you be on?: I will be on at least 2 hours a day

IGN: squadranger45

HAVE YOU GOT BANNED ON ANY OTHER SERVERS?: No sir!

WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY ON THE SERVER?: This modpack is very fun, and the server i played on before decided to switch modpacks -.-

HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW THE MODS?: Yes, probably 85% of them well.  (thermal expansion, fossils, t-construct to name a few)

WHY I SHOULD LET YOU ON?: I enjoy servers with a small community, and this seems like it could be a great one!  Great to play with:  not a griefer, get along with others, etc.  :hfive:  

HOW OFTEN WILL YOU BE ON?: Whenever I can get the chance (not during my high school hours, or when there is homework)

IGN: fobby13.

HAVE YOU GOT BANNED ON ANY OTHER SERVERS?:no

WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY ON THE SERVER?: I want to find  small attack of the b team server with a friendly community.

HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW THE MODS?: I am a bit familiar with the mods as i have played on other servers.

WHY I SHOULD LET YOU ON?: I am a nice girl who will be nice....

HOW OFTEN WILL YOU BE ON?:i will be on most days for about 1-3 hours

IGN:

HAVE YOU GOT BANNED ON ANY OTHER SERVERS?:NEVER!!

WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY ON THE SERVER?: I want to have some fun with people im bored playing alone...and your server seems very cool!

HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW THE MODS?: I have tested and done most of the mods with my brother and some alone.

WHY I SHOULD LET YOU ON?: i respect every and each rule and im a freindly guy that hopes to make new freinds in here! :D

HOW OFTEN WILL YOU BE ON?:2-4 hours a day depending on my school homeworks!

IGN: GoLd_DOX

Have I been banned from any other server? nope

Why I want to be in the server: for fun with a friend of mine

How well do I know the mods: very well, I am experienced with all of them

Why should I be on the server? Because I respect rules and can help anyone who might need help

How often will I be on? Most days for a few hours each day

IGN: Britmister

HAVE YOU GOT BANNED ON ANY OTHER SERVERS?: No, Not that i know of.

WHY DO YOU WANT TO PLAY ON THE SERVER?: First Because i have OCD and most servers are just so messy and not organized with there spawns or people. Second Is because my friend and I need a whitelisted server that we can both play for YouTube.

HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW THE MODS?: I Know Biomes O Blenty and tinkers construct very well, Galactic craft is one of my favorites and most of the mods in the mod pack i am still learning till this day.

WHY I SHOULD LET YOU ON?:To be honest i just needed a clean server for youtubing and recording but its your choice to let me in or not

HOW OFTEN WILL YOU BE ON?: Atleast 1 hour a day but max around 6-7 on weekdays. and like 8 on weekends.

GN:Smythaay

HAVE YOU GOT BANNED ON ANY OTHER SERVERS?: No 

WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY ON THE SERVER?: I feel its a multiplayer modpack and i really don't like playing alone :( 

HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW THE MODS?: I know them well, but am also learning some.

WHY I SHOULD LET YOU ON?: Im a good builder and I have lots of spare time. I have a mic that is clear and I am happy to speak with people on skype etc etc =p Im English and can speak clearly as well which i assume is a good thing =p

HOW OFTEN WILL YOU BE ON?: everyday!

IGN: arcamis

HAVE YOU GOT BANNED ON ANY OTHER SERVERS?: no

WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY ON THE SERVER?: I love attack of the b team and want a nice server to play on.

HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW THE MODS?: really well

WHY I SHOULD LET YOU ON?:i will be a good citizen and just play in peace with my friends

HOW OFTEN WILL YOU BE ON?: alot

IGN:jasonbro200

HAVE YOU GOT BANNED ON ANY OTHER SERVERS?:no

WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY ON THE SERVER?: me and Arcamis were playing on the server yesterday and want to play some more. Also its the only attack of the b-team server that doesnt lag.

HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW THE MODS? :A good ammount but a bit rusty

WHY I SHOULD LET YOU ON?: me and arcamis are good builders.

HOW OFTEN WILL YOU BE ON?: 4 to 6 hours on weekdays. 10 to 12 on weekends.

Edited by jasonbro200

IGN:Codar3

HAVE YOU GOT BANNED ON ANY OTHER SERVERS?: Nope

WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY ON THE SERVER?: I love this mod pack and have played in my single player world for some time and i really want to have the ability to talk and collaborate with other people and generally have a great time building awesome things.

HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW THE MODS?:Somewhat whenever I have a question about it i usually look it up but i know most the basics and advanced.

WHY I SHOULD LET YOU ON?: Well because I think that I could collaberate with other people and enjoy thhis server and be able to talk to other people and see other buildings and make some of my own. one thing I will absoultly never do is steal, raid or mess up other peoples stuff.

HOW OFTEN WILL YOU BE ON?:Umm depends on the day one to two hours in the weekdays.

P.S. Thank you for your time.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons